Discussion topic: Broadband drops connection a few times a day - started a few weeks ago

This message was authored by Adri1 This message was authored by: Adri1

Broadband drops connection a few times a day - started a few weeks ago

For the last couple of months or so my broadband drops connection several times a day. I work from home and this is often in the middle of teams calls. I've ran the diagnostics stuff on the Sky web site - it says there is a problem but when I run the check it says it is all fine.

I use wifi powerline extenders but it drops in all rooms, even the room with the router. Haven't contacted Sky yet as was hoping someone on here may have some ideas or things to try. My rouer stats are below.

Adri1_0-1720448111016.png

All Replies

This message was authored by Beckyvarma This message was authored by: Beckyvarma

Re: Broadband drops connection a few times a day - started a few weeks ago

Hi, sorry no advice. Just wanted to say this has been happening to us too. It happens everyday.

This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

Re: Broadband drops connection a few times a day - started a few weeks ago

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Adri1 

Your stats show a minor line fault that is dropping your connection. If the My Sky app line test wont pick the issue up you'd need to contact Sky and see if they will send an engineer.

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion