Discussion topic: Broadband down for 4 days now, and no update or communications from sky to explain what's happening

This message was authored by Fengal This message was authored by: Fengal

Broadband down for 4 days now, and no update or communications from sky to explain what's happening

Broadband has been down for 6 of the last 9 days, and despite 2 visits from sky engineers and openreach, we still have no service and not had any update from sky for days, nor can we get beyond the 'outage in your area' message - yet we are the only ones down. Sky - please contact this 23 year VIP customer to update ASAP!

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Broadband down for 4 days now, and no update or communications from sky to explain what's happen

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Fengal 

In case you aren’t aware, you aren’t talking to Sky on here as this is primarily a customer helps customer forum and there will be no automatic contact from Sky as a result of your post on here. You can call Sky and they can give you any updates supplied by Openreach.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Fengal
Topic Author
This message was authored by Fengal This message was authored by: Fengal

Re: Broadband down for 4 days now, and no update or communications from sky to explain what's happen

@Daniel0210 Well awaare of that, but all other channels have proven fruitless, and calling them just tells me (automated) they know there is a problem and they will notify me when fixed. Can't currently get a process for resolution - I'm not asking them to tell me when they will have it fixed by (I've lived the hell desk life), but I do want to know what course of action is being proposed and who is involved.

A few other threads I have seen have been replied to by Sky staff, so was hoping someone may take pity on me and break out some form of customer service rather than self service....

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion