Discussion topic: Broadband booster - how long to arrive

This message was authored by Melinko This message was authored by: Melinko

Broadband booster - how long to arrive

I recently switched to sky broadband and added the booster to my package, it was activated last Monday (5th feb) but I hadn't recieved the hub or booster. When the engineer arrived he had a hub with him so he fitted that one and said I should ring sky if I still needed the booster. Unfortunately I did still need the booster so I contacted sky on wedensday and the advisor said my equipment had been sent out on the 5th February and would be with me soon, it still asnt arrived. How long does it normally take to arrive please? Thank you

Best Answers
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: Broadband booster - how long to arrive

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Melinko wrote:
I recently switched to sky broadband and added the booster to my package

You may have added the Broadband Boost subscription supplement, but that is not itself a hardware booster unit and no such device is despatched automatically: one or more of these is potentially claimed retrospectively under the terms of the WiFi Guarantee

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Melinko if the booster was dispatched on the 5th it should have arrived.. I have escalated your post to the Sky team who support the forum who should be in touch soon to offer you a private chat session to get this sorted. Keep an eye on the forum as if you miss the message just click the chat icon which will be added to the forum pages for you to use.saving a long phone call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent @Melinko an invite to chat.

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

@Melinko wrote:
I recently switched to sky broadband and added the booster to my package

You may have added the Broadband Boost subscription supplement, but that is not itself a hardware booster unit and no such device is despatched automatically: one or more of these is potentially claimed retrospectively under the terms of the WiFi Guarantee

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Melinko
Topic Author
This message was authored by Melinko This message was authored by: Melinko

Thank you everyone for your help, it's all been sorted now. Thanks again 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion