Discussion topic: Broadband Setup

This message was authored by madhavcs This message was authored by: madhavcs

Broadband Setup

Hello There,

This is Madhav, the Broadband SKY HUB box delivery at my location is scheduled on 22nd July 2022 and the Engineer visit on 25th July 2022. Requesting you to complete entire setup or installation on 21st or 22nd July 2022 or 23rd July 2022. 

This is the location:

Madhava S

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Broadband Setup

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@madhavcs 
You aren’t talking to Sky as this is primarily a customer helps customer forum so there’ll be no automatic contact from Sky as a result of you posting on here. It stands every chance that the installation date you have been given is the earliest available.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@madhavcs 

This forum is mainly customer to customer based, you are not talking to Sky here.

When you book your install the hub is sent a few days early to ensure it arrvies before the activation date. On activation day an engineer activates your line at the cabinet, this work is done by Openreach. When you placed your order the earliest available date would have been given to you so trying to change it now will likely just delay your install further. 

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@madhavcs  That's just not going to happen I'm afraid,  if you have been given a date of the 25th for broadband then that will be the earliest date available.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion