Discussion topic: Activation not happened on Broadband

This message was authored by cJ12034 This message was authored by: cJ12034

Activation not happened on Broadband

My Broadband was due to go live yesterday and it hasnt happened. I had a text in the morning to say it was going to happen and that they'd message me once it had, but it never did. 

There is a green light on the power and WIFI circles but not on internet...

Can anybody help please? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Activation not happened on Broadband

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@cJ12034 I have escalated your pist to get Sky to offer you an online chat through the forum, a chat button should appear in the forum when they do. They should be able to check what Openreach has told them what happened with your order as Sky do not activate the service themselves.. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you cJ12034. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Isabela0408 This message was authored by: Isabela0408

We are supposed to go live today after it didnt happen on the 15th Sept where it saya action required.

called customer service,managed to talk to someone after holding on for almost half an hour and they rebooked me for today but still nothing has happened although it says until midnight but I doubt it will happen tonight

please help

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Isabela0408 given the very late annoucement of the.bank holiday that is not totally surprising  it is likely to happen today when the engineers are back. That is assuming there was no technical issue requiring fixing thst caused the failure on the 15th. If nothing happens today contact Sky tomorrow as they should have had a report from Openreach by then.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion