box sets

Answered
Go to Answer
Researcher
Post 1 of 5

box sets

where does it tell you a box set is about to end. i was watching criminal minds and like magic they disappeared had i know they were going to vanish i would have scheduled more

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Re: box sets

Hi @bodgerthebadger

It depends on what box you have, if you have Sky Q you get a 30 day countdown like this:

large (2).jpg

Or if you have a Sky+ box by pressing the i button on the remote you will see this:

large (1).jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 5

Hi @bodgerthebadger

It depends on what box you have, if you have Sky Q you get a 30 day countdown like this:

large (2).jpg

Or if you have a Sky+ box by pressing the i button on the remote you will see this:

large (1).jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Researcher
Post 3 of 5

thank you ive never noticed that before

Executive Producer
Post 4 of 5

@bodgerthebadger May I direct you to this thread which you may find useful?

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Director of Photography
Post 5 of 5

If you have Sky Q, you can find out the expiration date of Box Sets and Catch Up using the Sky+ app. The only thing you cannout find is the expiration date of something downloaded from Box Sets or Catch Up. But, if you download something about the expire from Box Sets and Catch Up, and you do not see an expiration date in Recordings, you have more than 30 days before it is auto-deleted.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Recommended Threads
27-08-2018 10:34 PM
24-09-2018 10:08 AM
Scaff85 2 weeks ago 08:05 PM
Markjude 24-08-2018 01:25 PM
02-08-2018 05:44 PM