Sports Ballot Issues

Researcher
Post 1 of 13

Sports Ballot Issues

Is anyone else having issues with the balloting system for the sports tickets?

For example I go to Premier League, I can see all the fixtures till the end of January so I add all my details and it says I have already been added to this event.

Clearly not because when you successfully added to a ballot it no longer let's you see the fixtures and it tells you you've been added and when the ballot ends.

All Replies
New Viewer
Post 2 of 13

Re: Sports Ballot Issues

I have an issue where it says I have entered every ballot for the premier league, despite it being my first time trying to enter.

Sound Supervisor
Post 3 of 13

@JoeClen wrote:

Is anyone else having issues with the balloting system for the sports tickets?

For example I go to Premier League, I can see all the fixtures till the end of January so I add all my details and it says I have already been added to this event.

Clearly not because when you successfully added to a ballot it no longer let's you see the fixtures and it tells you you've been added and when the ballot ends.

I can’t enter either.

The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese!
Sound Designer
Post 4 of 13

Was this the ballot that opened in December that closes on the 5th or a new ballot? Because I entered it in December and can't see a new one yet. Was thinking earlier when the picture for the prem tickets changed that a new draw.might be available.

The t & c's say you can only enter one ballot per ticket type per month so until the draw in January is finalised if you aren't successful then the Jan ballot might then become available.

Sound Supervisor
Post 5 of 13

for me it’s a new ballot.

Sound Supervisor
Post 6 of 13

Actually working now

Sound Designer
Post 7 of 13

Still says you entered this ballot on 7th December and closes January 5th for me.

Sound Designer
Post 8 of 13

I entered the ballot in December for January matches but the new ballot for February matches says I have already entered when I havn't 😕

Viewer
Post 9 of 13

i am also getting the message that i have already entered this fixture ballot, if thats the case i haven't had any confirmation emails or memory of submitting it. 

Community Manager
Post 10 of 13

We're in the process in updating some of the messaging however the ballots are working as intended. When you've entered a ballot you're not able to enter the same ballot again for another match or event until the original event date has passed.

Thanks,

Kei
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Sound Designer
Post 11 of 13

So you mean when I entered the ballot early December for January prem games. I have to wait until the actual day of the match (event) before I will be able to see the Feb ballot, not just until the ballot for Jan games closes and ballot is made?

Runner
Post 12 of 13

Have winners of last months first ballot beenmade aware of their wins yet

Runner
Post 13 of 13

I can't enter the premier league ballot as it's saying I've already entered a fixture for this ballot but i havent entered any! The ones I have entered before have all passed also

Recommended Threads
20-07-2018 08:44 AM
a month ago 03:17 PM
Saturday 04:16 PM
17-05-2018 06:08 AM
3 weeks ago 07:05 PM