Spartacus:War of the Damned start date?

Camera Operator
Post 1 of 15

Season 4 (The last season) of Spartacus starts soon but i only know that is in the US(25th January),i see that SKY 2 are repeating Spartacus:Blood and Sand(season 1) and Spartacus: Vengeance(Season 3) on SKY 2 from tonight..or at least i have just noitced that episode 1 is on tonight

so when will Spartacus War of the Damned be starting?

and any chance of showing Spartacus Gods of the Arena as well on SKY 2(which was season 2,6 episodes but served as a prequel to the first season)

All Replies
Retired Staff Member
Post 2 of 15

Hi metallicorphan,

Thanks for your post.

This will shown later on in 2013 and there is no confirmed date at the moment, however you can use our Never Miss service for more information http://goo.gl/o7Fzo. You will also be able to find out more information about 'Spartacus - Gods of the Arena' on the Never Miss page.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Camera Operator
Post 3 of 15

Re: Spartacus:War of the Damned start date?

thanks for your post

Although,"Later on in 2013" doesn't sound promising Smiley Sad

Sound Designer
Post 4 of 15

Keep an eye out on a website called geektown great website for UK air dates
Camera Assistant
Post 5 of 15

Spartacus: War of the Damned starts in the US on Fri 25th Jan so won't be long after that. My best guess would be Monday 28th Jan at 10pm on Sky 1.

Last year season 3 started on Monday 30th Jan in the UK 3 days after the US
Runner
Post 6 of 15

Where to start?, how about the UK SKY TV, why is it that we are all connected through online sites all over the world but when it comes to TV we in the UK have to wait ages after something is shown in the USA before we get to watch in the UK?, so far since I've had SKY I've tried to watch the ultimate fighter on FOX which was FX, but the USA FX channel is totally different to the FX or FOX channel we have in the UK, so it's not shown here, I've also been looking for Spartacus war of the dammed but again and as you have said it won't be aired here in the UK for quite some time yet, this is really annoying, why can't it be the same channel here in UK as in the USA so we can all watch the advertised upcoming TV premiers at the same time, why are we always last to see something, and why do our channels have the same name as the USA channels but show totally different listings?
Runner
Post 7 of 15

I just checked sky listings and there is nothing for the next 7 days.

Runner
Post 8 of 15

Camera Assistant
Post 9 of 15

@nick+telford wrote:

FEBRUARY

http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Sky1 are airing Vengance at the moment so War of the Damned will most likely air after Vengance.  So 18th February.

Camera Assistant
Post 10 of 15

Air date for War of the Damned is Monday 11th February @ 10pm
Runner
Post 11 of 15

Just download it.

Runner
Post 12 of 15

"Just download it"

Great suggestion, i wonder why i didnt think of that before?, oh thats right, its 100% illegal, and for that very reason is why I got SKY in the first place, I don't want to have to be a pirate but really no choice enless SKY start airing in the UK at the same time as USA.
Camera Assistant
Post 13 of 15

Sky1 are airing this show 2 weeks behind the US as the show takes a break for 2 weeks in the middle of the season on the US channel.

Sky therefore can show an episode per week for the entire season of this show without any weeks off.
Viewer
Post 14 of 15

I have watched all of the Spartacus seasons up to date and it never really bothered me that the US were episodes in front until now, the amount of spoilers knocking around social network sites for war of the damed is unreal, twitter and FB update u with what has happened in the US previously shown episode whilst we are still a episode behind that, this has totally destroyed the week by week excitement, the only way I can see sky moving away from this is to either air the same episodes as the US or have a double bill for the last 2 episodes so that at very least we get to enjoy the end spoiler free
Staff
Post 15 of 15

Hi mr+snick,

This is a good idea and all I can do is pass on the feedback you have given us although I am not sure if this would happen.

Cheers,