Six Feet Under Box sets expiry

Runner
Post 1 of 7

Six Feet Under Box sets expiry

Six feet under has disappeared from box sets today.....there was no warning and I'm gutted. How can I watch the rest of this?

All Replies
Executive Producer
Post 2 of 7

Re: Six Feet Under Box sets expiry

@Lindamc07 Hi & welcome to the forum. Whether you have Sky+ or Sky Q, there would have been a warning of some sort. Unfortunately, it has now been removed from Box Sets & there's no way of knowing at the present time when it will be back again. Keep checking this thread which is updated monthly. Alternatively, perhaps you could check Netflix or Amazon Video to see if they have it.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Runner
Post 3 of 7

There was no warning or I would've downloaded the rest. Rly annoyed.... Sky needs to give clearer warnings to customers of box sets that e disappearing....its absolutely rubbish.

@

Oracle
Post 4 of 7

@Lindamc07 wrote:

There was no warning or I would've downloaded the rest. Rly annoyed.... Sky needs to give clearer warnings to customers of box sets that e disappearing....its absolutely rubbish.

@

The warnings are normally in the synopsis. 

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Oracle
Post 5 of 7

The warnings were there but it depends on what box you have how you see them, if you have Sky Q you get a 30 day countdown like this:

large (2).jpg

Or if you have a Sky+ box by pressing the i button on the remote you will see this:

large (1).jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Director of Photography
Post 6 of 7

@merv60 wrote:

@Lindamc07 Hi & welcome to the forum. Whether you have Sky+ or Sky Q, there would have been a warning of some sort. Unfortunately, it has now been removed from Box Sets & there's no way of knowing at the present time when it will be back again. Keep checking this thread which is updated monthly. Alternatively, perhaps you could check Netflix or Amazon Video to see if they have it.

@merv60That thread you linked will not be updated monthly. It's the July 2018 box sets thread. There will be a new thread for August 2018. There will be a new thread for September 2018. Each month will have a new thread. So saying to newbies to check the July 2018 thead for updates is not going to work.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Post 7 of 7

@JonW42 wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@merv60That thread you linked will not be updated monthly. It's the July 2018 box sets thread. There will be a new thread for August 2018. There will be a new thread for September 2018. Each month will have a new thread. So saying to newbies to check the July 2018 thead for updates is not going to work.

@JonW42 By providing the link I am showing the person who posted where to find the information they need in the future. Of course I can't provide a link for August yet, that's obvious, but I am correct in what I did, as is anyone else on here who provides the link, so stop posting this repetitive answer. We do know what we're doing, you know.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.