Scandal Season 7 Box Set

Answered
Go to Answer
Highlighted
New Viewer
Post 1 of 7

Scandal Season 7 Box Set

Does anyone know when season 7 will be on box sets?

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

Re: Scandal Season 7 Box Set

There is no known date for it to be added to Sky Boxsets, if you keep an eye on this thread in the Entertainment Forum it gets updated each month with the forthcoming boxsets.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

There is no known date for it to be added to Sky Boxsets, if you keep an eye on this thread in the Entertainment Forum it gets updated each month with the forthcoming boxsets.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

I do not work for Sky.
New Viewer
Post 3 of 7

Thank you. 

Director of Photography
Post 4 of 7

@caesarome wrote:

Um... The July 2018 thread does not get updated for any content other thn July 2018.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Oracle
Post 5 of 7

Umm.. which is why I said it gets updated each month, I think if someone clicks through that link next month it will redirect to the August one.

I do not work for Sky.
Director of Photography
Post 6 of 7

@caesarome wrote:

Umm.. which is why I said it gets updated each month, I think if someone clicks through that link next month it will redirect to the August one.

If that is the case, then it should not be that way. The July box sets list can still be valid even in August. So I would suggest that the list get left alone and not changed for the next month.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Post 7 of 7

@JonW42 wrote:

@caesarome wrote:

Um... The July 2018 thread does not get updated for any content other thn July 2018.

Good grief, how many times are you going to post this? @caesarome was perfectly correct in what he said, that thread does get updated every month, the fact it is changed to a different month doesn't mean it hasn't been updated.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.