Re: Need to report an issue with TV On Demand Content?

Director of Photography
Post 1921 of 2,164

Re: Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

@ianpaul1 wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@Gj109 wrote:

Boxset Killjoys Season 1 on Sky+ box.

Episode 5 missing

I recently started watching Killjoys from Box Sets. All I had to find was S01E01 and I'll let the binge option handle the downloads from there.

Ignore the synopsis when you get to series 2 episode 8. It's for the wrong programme Smiley Happy

Thanks. I don't usually look at the synopsis so I'll be good.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Executive Producer
Post 1922 of 2,164

@JonW42 wrote:

@Gj109 wrote:

Boxset Killjoys Season 1 on Sky+ box.

Episode 5 missing

I recently started watching Killjoys from Box Sets. All I had to find was S01E01 and I'll let the binge option handle the downloads from there.

@JonW42 I presume by " .... the binge option ... " you mean the Download All option. Whilst this is a handy way to use a Box Set, it's also the reason why we get so many people complaining that a Box Set has suddenly disappeared. If they only downloaded seasons manually ( if they have the space ) & there isn't a Deletion Date ( in the majority of cases, there isn't ) then they would have the full season(s) on their Planner to view in their own time. Relying on Download All isn't always the best option.

Sky+HD 2TB STB - Samsung Q7 65" UHD HDR+ Smart TV - Samsung UBD-M7500 Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray Player HDR Advanced Smart - Samsung Sound+ HW-MS650 All in One Smart Soundbar - Samsung SWA-9000S Wireless Rear Speakers
Please see my Box Sets Expiry Dates List thread on the Entertainment board.
Executive Producer
Post 1923 of 2,164

The option should literally mean what it says instead of just downloading 2 to start with and then 1 at a time. 

It won’t download all unless you watch all but the last episode. 

Boom Operator
Post 1924 of 2,164

@JonW42 wrote:

@DaveyMames wrote:

The confusion is that you said it aired on Monday at 1am and I cannot find it airing on Monday at 1am. I can find it airing on Tuesday at 9pm. The Tuesday at 9pm one is 3 hours. The one I see On Demand is from last Tuesday at 9pm and is 2 hours and 38 minutes. Maybe that's the one you want because maybe it didn't air on Monday but aired on Tuesday instead.

Sorry, I meant to say it aired on Tuesday at 1am Live on 3rd July. Can you please add it to on demand. Could you please find out why it's never added to on demand any more.

You're saying there's a Raw on demand that's 2 hours 38 minutes but I can't find any Raw episodes on demand of that length. I type WWE in and I see "WWE Raw" and "WWE Late Night Raw". Neither of those have the 3 hour show. What are you typing in to find that?

I have figured out the problem. WWE Late Night Raw runs on Tuesday at 1am and also at 9pm. The one that's available from Catch Up to download is from the Tuesday at 9pm aring. So download the one from last Tuesday at 9pm. It is the same episode as the one that ran at 1am. I just took a look at the updcoming Tuesday at 1am and 9pn hows and they run the same length of time and have the same desciption. So nothing is actually wrong with the Catch Up version it's just that the time is different to what you are looking for. But what you want is 9pm and not 1am.

Where are you getting your info from as none of that is true? As I said before I searched for "Raw" and this is what on demand shows came up:

WWE Raw: All on demand shows for this result are 110 minutes or less. When you actually download it, it says it's 97 minutes.

WWE Late Night Raw: All on demand shows for this result are 110 minutes or less. When you actually download it, it says it's 97 minutes.

Live WWE Late Night Raw was 135 minutes without commercials. I know because I recorded it and edited it to remove the commercials. But there's a small portion missing due to poor ad break cutting that will be in the on demand show which I why I'm looking for the on demand show.

You said the on demand version of the 1am Tuesday WWE Late Night Raw runs at 9pm and that the one that's available from Catch Up to download is from the Tuesday at 9pm aring. There is no on demand show that mentions being on at that time and there was no show mentioned in the EPG at that time. Where are you getting your info from? The only thing close to what I want is this:

WWE Late Night Raw. 5th July (Thursday) at 10pm On Demand. It's 109 minutes (97 when you actually download it).

Again, the Live show is 135 minutes without commercials. There is no on demand verison of that length. Please escalate this.

Director of Photography
Post 1925 of 2,164

The thing to do IMHO is to take note of the expiration date if there is one showing. I do and I don’t download en mass until I need to due to programs expiring soon. Though it doesn’t always give more time. Mostly yes but not always. 

I like to hve as little on the box as possible. For example, I’m currently Binging on Grey’s Anatomy and I’ve only downloaded season 14 and 11 in full. I’ll download what’s unwatched when it comes to the 2nd week in October. 

I’’m using Excel to keep track of my Box set binging so I don’t miss anything. 

Director of Photography
Post 1926 of 2,164

@DaveyMames wrote:

@JonW42 wrote:

@DaveyMames wrote:

The confusion is that you said it aired on Monday at 1am and I cannot find it airing on Monday at 1am. I can find it airing on Tuesday at 9pm. The Tuesday at 9pm one is 3 hours. The one I see On Demand is from last Tuesday at 9pm and is 2 hours and 38 minutes. Maybe that's the one you want because maybe it didn't air on Monday but aired on Tuesday instead.

Sorry, I meant to say it aired on Tuesday at 1am Live on 3rd July. Can you please add it to on demand. Could you please find out why it's never added to on demand any more.

You're saying there's a Raw on demand that's 2 hours 38 minutes but I can't find any Raw episodes on demand of that length. I type WWE in and I see "WWE Raw" and "WWE Late Night Raw". Neither of those have the 3 hour show. What are you typing in to find that?

I have figured out the problem. WWE Late Night Raw runs on Tuesday at 1am and also at 9pm. The one that's available from Catch Up to download is from the Tuesday at 9pm aring. So download the one from last Tuesday at 9pm. It is the same episode as the one that ran at 1am. I just took a look at the updcoming Tuesday at 1am and 9pn hows and they run the same length of time and have the same desciption. So nothing is actually wrong with the Catch Up version it's just that the time is different to what you are looking for. But what you want is 9pm and not 1am.

Where are you getting your info from as none of that is true? As I said before I searched for "Raw" and this is what on demand shows came up:

WWE Raw: All on demand shows for this result are 110 minutes or less. When you actually download it, it says it's 97 minutes.

WWE Late Night Raw: All on demand shows for this result are 110 minutes or less. When you actually download it, it says it's 97 minutes.

Live WWE Late Night Raw was 135 minutes without commercials. I know because I recorded it and edited it to remove the commercials. But there's a small portion missing due to poor ad break cutting that will be in the on demand show which I why I'm looking for the on demand show.

You said the on demand version of the 1am Tuesday WWE Late Night Raw runs at 9pm and that the one that's available from Catch Up to download is from the Tuesday at 9pm aring. There is no on demand show that mentions being on at that time and there was no show mentioned in the EPG at that time. Where are you getting your info from? The only thing close to what I want is this:

WWE Late Night Raw. 5th July (Thursday) at 10pm On Demand. It's 109 minutes (97 when you actually download it).

Again, the Live show is 135 minutes without commercials. There is no on demand verison of that length. Please escalate this.

There is nothing to escalate as I am correct. Search for WWE Late Night Raw and find what I told you about. It is 109% correct. Or go to Catch up > Sports and find under WWE and you’ll see what I mean. 

Director of Photography
Post 1927 of 2,164

@DaveyMamesHere are some photod I took to show you just what I am trying to tell you in regards to WWE Late Night Raw. Notice the times showing that it is the full episode that you wanted. There is nothing to escaate/fix as nothing is wrong as you see here. It's aired at least tiwce a week and is on Chatch Up after the second airing.

20180708_212517591_iOS.jpgHere is the EPG showing WWE Late Night Raw airing on Tuesday at 1am on Sky Sports Arena.20180708_212544135_iOS.jpgHere is thr EPG showing WWE Late Night Raw airing on Tuesday at 9pm. It's the same episode as Tuesday at 1am.20180708_213108892_iOS.jpgHere is WWE Late Night Raw on Catch Up. It is the episode that ran the previous Tuesday at 9pm.

Boom Operator
Post 1928 of 2,164

@JonW42 wrote:

@DaveyMamesHere are some photod I took to show you just what I am trying to tell you in regards to WWE Late Night Raw. Notice the times showing that it is the full episode that you wanted. There is nothing to escaate/fix as nothing is wrong as you see here. It's aired at least tiwce a week and is on Chatch Up after the second airing.

20180708_212517591_iOS.jpgHere is the EPG showing WWE Late Night Raw airing on Tuesday at 1am on Sky Sports Arena.20180708_212544135_iOS.jpgHere is thr EPG showing WWE Late Night Raw airing on Tuesday at 9pm. It's the same episode as Tuesday at 1am.20180708_213108892_iOS.jpgHere is WWE Late Night Raw on Catch Up. It is the episode that ran the previous Tuesday at 9pm.

Thanks. I found it now. Problem was I was doing a search for "WWE" and I selected "WWE Late Night Raw" but that didn't have the 3 hour show. I then did a search for "WWE Raw" and this is what I found:

WWE Late Night Raw (2nd top of results). Didn't have the 3 hour show.

WWE Late Night Raw (4th top of results). This is what had the 3 hour on demand show. This is pretty stupid that there's 2 identical results for "WWE Late Night Raw" but only one of them contains the 3 hour show!

Runner
Post 1929 of 2,164

Hi there,

how come episode 5 of MacGyver series 2 is missing from on demand?

thanks

Oracle
Post 1930 of 2,164

@Federica-C

As mentioned elsewhere series 2 of The Tunnel is missing from Sky Boxsets > Sky Originals as only series 1 and 3 are there. This is via a Sky+ box and series 2 can be found by a search or via Channel > Sky Atlantic.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Director of Photography
Post 1931 of 2,164

@caesarome wrote:

@Federica-C

As mentioned elsewhere series 2 of The Tunnel is missing from Sky Boxsets > Sky Originals as only series 1 and 3 are there. This is via a Sky+ box and series 2 can be found by a search or via Channel > Sky Atlantic.

The easiest way to find all three seasons of The Tunnel, is to search for it. You will find all there in UHD, HD, & SD. When you search by Sky Box Sets > Sky Originals, you get series 3 in UHD but series 1 in HD and under Sky Atlantic, you do not get UHD.

Oracle
Post 1932 of 2,164

You don't get UHD on a Sky+ box and while searching for it does find it as I said elsewhere it doesn't allow the downloading of an episode when you start to view another one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Highlighted
Runner
Post 1933 of 2,164

The Handmaid’s Tale full season 1 available, season 2 episode 5 onwards available! What is the point in having S1 and the second half of S2? Are the first 4 episodes rubbish or something?! Very annoying to get into a box set and sky pull random episodes out! 

Director of Photography
Post 1934 of 2,164

@Jackie2503 wrote:

The Handmaid’s Tale full season 1 available, season 2 episode 5 onwards available! What is the point in having S1 and the second half of S2? Are the first 4 episodes rubbish or something?! Very annoying to get into a box set and sky pull random episodes out! 

The problem you have is that season 1 is on Box Sets and season 2 is on Catch Up. So what's happened is the first 4 episodes of season 2 have expired. The way to tell if something is on Box Sets or Catch Up is if you see an aired date. If you do, then it's Catch Up. If not, then it's Box Sets.

Here's how to find the expiration dates. Box Sets and Catch Up both expire.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/How-to/How-to-find-an-expiry-date/ba-p/2813713

Viewer
Post 1935 of 2,164

I have been watching MTV’s Awkward, all seasons and episodes are on sky. I have a sky Q box and have had no problems accessing all other episodes however got to season 5 watched the first episode but the second episode disappeared and there are other random gaps for example it jumps from episode 21 to 24 and the missing episodes can not be found? How can I access the episodes as there not showing up? Thanks in advance.

Recommended Threads
14-07-2018 09:16 PM
Oracle 10-08-2018 07:08 PM
Oracle 12-09-2018 08:12 PM
Community Manager 29-10-2018 09:24 AM
Oracle 02-11-2018 08:27 PM