Re: Need to report an issue with TV On Demand Content?

Runner
Post 1741 of 2,018

House

Sound issues

House

S5 Ep 13

Sky atlantic Box set

Sky+ box

There is an intermittant annoying sound/background music for this episode for no apparent reason.  I assume its an issue rather than as was broadcast originally.

Thanks

New Viewer
Post 1742 of 2,018

Re: Issues with TV On Demand Content? Report here

Save me episodes 5 and 6 aren't availa le on demand. It's asking for an upgrade? All earlier episodes are available 

Oracle
Post 1743 of 2,018

Save Me is part of Sky Boxsets so if it asking you to upgrade then it is probably because you don't subscribe to the Boxset package so you would need to upgrade before getting access to these episodes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Community Manager
Post 1744 of 2,018

@Sweetiekins wrote:

Title of the show - The Affiar 

• Series and episode number Series 2
  • Channel  - Sky Atlantiic
  • Your Sky Box type (e.g. Sky+ or Sky Q) Sky

if i have access to Sky Atlantic, why am I unable to catch up on past episodes/series? It says to watch this you'll need to upgrade or re-activate your subscription.

Every month I am receiving letters telling me that my bill is going up another £1 or £1.50, so already paying more than i initially agreed and I can't even access the channels I already have access to.

I am also paying for my parents Sky Bill and still the bills keep on going up and not getting any better service - this is getting ridiculous. Sky is good at giving new Customers good deals, but you aren't interested in keeping your current customers happy!!!

I would appreciate a reply - also seeing as I didn't get a reply to a letter I sent about 3 months ago

Thanks

Emma Topsfield

Hi Emma,

The Affair is only available on Box Sets at the moment and this probably why you're receiving that message. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers

Community Manager
Post 1745 of 2,018

@Pilates+17 wrote:

I have downloaded several programmes that I can no longer view, they were deleted before long before the expiry date. I was downloading one at a time, but after the last episode was viewed the next episode did not download, when this was noticed all attempts to download again failed and can not be found on

The Good Karma Hospital - Season 2 - ITV Player

The Durrells - Season 3  - ITV Player

Versailles  - Season 1  - BBC I player

Please help you can ? 

Hi @Pilates+17,

It sounds like a capacity issue. Did you check that you have enough space left on your box? 

If you can provide the Series/episodes number I'll try to replicate this. Also, is your box a Sky+HD or a Sky Q one?

Thanks,

Federica-C
Community Manager

Highlighted
Community Manager
Post 1746 of 2,018

Re: House

@geostationary wrote:

Sound issues

House

S5 Ep 13

Sky atlantic Box set

Sky+ box

There is an intermittant annoying sound/background music for this episode for no apparent reason.  I assume its an issue rather than as was broadcast originally.

Thanks

Hi @geostationary,

I've downloaded the episode and can hear the distorted music from the intro up to 5 minutes. This has been now passed on for investigation. Thanks for flagging.

Federica-C
Community Manager

Runner
Post 1747 of 2,018

Hi  

The issue was not space, as at the time the biox had at least 50%, as we delete our programmes as soon as they are viewed. They seemed to be deleted as soon as they were downloaded, we seem to have lost The Good Karma Hospital - Season 2 from episode 5 onwards, The Durrells - Season 3 from Episode 5 onwards which are on ITV Player and Versailles Season 1 from episode 1 onwards and the Sky box is a Sky+HD. 

Community Manager
Post 1748 of 2,018

@Pilates+17 wrote:

Hi  

The issue was not space, as at the time the biox had at least 50%, as we delete our programmes as soon as they are viewed. They seemed to be deleted as soon as they were downloaded, we seem to have lost The Good Karma Hospital - Season 2 from episode 5 onwards, The Durrells - Season 3 from Episode 5 onwards which are on ITV Player and Versailles Season 1 from episode 1 onwards and the Sky box is a Sky+HD. 

Thanks for the info @Pilates+17

We've looked up the titles and they're no longer available on our catalogue, so they've probably expired from your planner. Titles hang about for a while after the shows are removed from our platform, and that's why they still appear in the search results.

So, the good news is that everything's fine with On Demand.

I'm sorry that you missed the rest of the seasons, but as any other TV series, they'll come back to Sky.  You can keep an eye on What's on or subscribe to Never Miss for updates. 

Federica-C
Community Manager

Boom Operator
Post 1749 of 2,018

Title :- Get Shorty

Series :- S1 EP 1

Channel :- Sky Atlantic

Catch Up TV

Sky Box - Sky Q

Tried downloading this program to my tablet via catch up TV and also via recordings but it just says there is a technical fault please try again later.

Was hoping to watch this on my journey and wondering why it wont download ?  All other programs I've downloaded have been fine.

Executive Producer
Post 1750 of 2,018

@TwoBit wrote:

Catch Up TV

Sky Box - Sky Q

Tried downloading this program to my tablet via catch up TV and also via recordings but it just says there is a technical fault please try again later.

Was hoping to watch this on my journey and wondering why it wont download ?  All other programs I've downloaded have been fine.

Seems to be a problem with them in the catchup and search but you should be okay to download them on the app from Box Sets> Channels> Sky Atlantic.

Episode 3 only has the download option via search for some reason so you may have to look in different results to download them all Smiley Frustrated

That's on Sky Go but should hopefully be the same on the Q app.

Executive Producer
Post 1751 of 2,018

Can't for the life of me find a download to device option for episode 4 & 5 though Smiley Surprised

Boom Operator
Post 1752 of 2,018

Thanks ianpaul1....worked a treat Smiley Happy

@ianpaul1 wrote:

@TwoBit wrote:

Catch Up TV

Sky Box - Sky Q

Seems to be a problem with them in the catchup and search but you should be okay to download them on the app from Box Sets> Channels> Sky Atlantic.

Episode 3 only has the download option via search for some reason so you may have to look in different results to download them all Smiley Frustrated

That's on Sky Go but should hopefully be the same on the Q app.

Executive Producer
Post 1753 of 2,018

Good luck if you want to download all of the episodes Smiley Happy

Runner
Post 1754 of 2,018

Hi,

im having some issues watching the handmaids tale on demand. It keeps telling me there is a technical fault once I’ve put in the pin to watch it. Ive seen the whole of season 1. But cannot watch season 2 I’ve tried first 3episodes. Everything else seems to work fine. I hope you can help.

thanks 

Runner
Post 1755 of 2,018

Hi, I am trying to catch up with scandal series 7 but can only get series 1-6. Is series 7 available or if not when will it be?

Recommended Threads
14-07-2018 09:16 PM
Oracle 01-05-2018 08:25 PM
Oracle 23-05-2018 05:01 PM
Oracle 25-04-2018 12:19 AM
Oracle a week ago 07:08 PM