On demand issues

Highlighted
New Viewer
Post 1 of 4

On demand issues

Hi, I am trying to use on demand on my sky q box but it is saying I do not have the subscription to the channel but it is just a normal channel. How can I fix this or how do I add this if needs be Smiley Sad ???

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 4

Re: On demand issues

Hello @Megan.skyhelp

If you are trying to download content from Sky Boxsets then you need a subscription to the Boxset package as your usual sub will not give you access to it as you have discovered.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Oracle
Oracle
Post 3 of 4

@Megan.skyhelp wrote:

Hi, I am trying to use on demand on my sky q box but it is saying I do not have the subscription to the channel but it is just a normal channel. How can I fix this or how do I add this if needs be Smiley Sad ???

What do you mean a normal channel? This information will help us understand if you have just a non boxser subscription or not, so channel and programme you are trying to access.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Director of Photography
Post 4 of 4

@Megan.skyhelp wrote:

The problem is that when you search for a program and then view On Demand, you can get results from Box Sets and/or Catch Up. But you can tell which is which. When you see something that shows an aired date, it 's from Catch Up. Without an aired date, it's from Box Sets.

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini