Disappointing Sky Diamond VIP "reward"

Runner
Post 1 of 5

Disappointing Sky Diamond VIP "reward"

My Sky Q Exclusive Diamond VIP Reward!!
How disappointing. Explained below..

(From Sky site )
Existing customers not taking a Sky Q Multiscreen subscription pay €149 for Sky Q 1TB and €179 for Sky Q 2TB Installation.
ie. cost to me €179 ( I dont want Multiscreen )

Now my VIP offer...

Get 2TB Sky Q box for €25 (yippee)...BUT WAIT..you must take Multiscreen to get this offer so... Extra cost on top of current subscription €39 is €16pm
i.e... €16 x 12 months = €192
So total is 192+25= €217

My VIP offer for 15yrs plus loyalty is that I get to pay MORE to upgrade to Sky Q than I would if I did not have Sky VIP??? Is this right or have I got it totally wrong??

Sorry  wont be taking you up on that "reward". 

All Replies
Camera Operator
Post 2 of 5

Re: Disappointing Sky Diamond VIP "reward"

@TronFan Hi there what is diamond vip please i thought black was the top one please

Oracle
Post 3 of 5

@Sophielegs wrote:

@TronFan Hi there what is diamond vip please i thought black was the top one please

Black was renamed to Diamond some time ago

Annie Sky+HD Customer since 1989 I DO NOT work for sky!
Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology
Camera Operator
Post 4 of 5

@Annie+UK  thank you.  How do i look at what i've got and is there really a dedicated customer phone number for nlsck or diamond please.  Do i have to have sky app to find out and see if i ever have offers etc please thank you

Oracle
Post 5 of 5

You can phone sky to get most but no all of your rewards, I have not seen any dedicated phone number

The MySky app is the best way to access your rewards

You can use an Android emulator on PC to access MySky such as BlueStacks

Annie Sky+HD Customer since 1989 I DO NOT work for sky!
Sky forum Oracle since 2012, Public beta tester for Sky, Apple & Microsoft, Computer analyst/programmer, Web designer, Xbox One X Gamer, I love technology