Discussion topic: returned equipment

This message was authored by ella1457 This message was authored by: ella1457

returned equipment

Hi

I returned equipement to sky early as we moved out before their packaging arrived, but we forgot to put the account details in with the hub. Now I'm getting all the reminders to return the hub or we'll be charged- and I can't find a way to contact them to let them know we did return it! Any help appreciated 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by fizzdisco This message was authored by: fizzdisco

Re: returned equipment

@ella1457 
Did you keep the proof of posting receipt? Or take a picture of the returns label with the tracking number on it? 

This message was authored by SDR This message was authored by: SDR

Re: returned equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ella1457 wrote:

Hi

I returned equipement to sky early as we moved out before their packaging arrived, but we forgot to put the account details in with the hub. Now I'm getting all the reminders to return the hub or we'll be charged- and I can't find a way to contact them to let them know we did return it! Any help appreciated 

I've escalated this for you, hopefully someone will be in touch via the forum.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Glass - No Puck

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion