Discussion topic: Transferring numbers

This message was authored by Louise11001 This message was authored by: Louise11001

Transferring numbers

Hi there so I've just ordered my new phone on a new contract with a new sim. What I'm wanting to do is use the new SIM card but still have my old number from the old SIM card i have now is This possible or do I need to put the old SIM card in the new phone or can I just put the new SIM card in the new phone and transfer my number to that SIM card x

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Transferring numbers

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you want your number to carry across to your new phone then you need to use the sim you have and put it in your new phone when it arrives. 

Your must not activate the new sim or you will end up paying for both. After about 120 days Sky will cancel that sim.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion