Discussion topic: Sky not sending boxes to return equipment

This message was authored by Ian+Bhatti This message was authored by: Ian+Bhatti

Sky not sending boxes to return equipment

Since cancelling my sky contract I was suspossed to recieve boxes to return the equipment but to date not recieved dispite writing email to SKY

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky not sending boxes to return equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ian+Bhatti 
Providing you’ve cancelled successfully the returns packaging is usually sent out near the end of a cancellation period, so 31 days for TV / 14 days for broadband (to the address that the account is registered at), but you can also use your own packaging and print a label off yourself*. This link should help you
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

If you haven’t anything suitable give Sky another call. Keep your proof of posting very safe and indefinitely as Unipart, who handle the UK returns, don’t appear to be that well organised.

*(If you don't have access to a printer, Collect+ have shop premises that will print the labels for you).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion