Discussion topic: Sky go not working.

This message was authored by Random+bloke This message was authored by: Random+bloke

Sky go not working.

Hi. The Sky Go app works fine on both my iPads, but has stopped working on my iPhone. It says to upgrade my subscription. I've deleted and reinstalled it many times, but still nothing. Even after getting a new phone, it still refuses to work. I've run out of ideas now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go not working.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you signed in with the correct Sky ID, if so can you watch a live channel like Channel 5 ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Random+bloke
Topic Author
This message was authored by Random+bloke This message was authored by: Random+bloke

Re: Sky go not working.

Hi. I've signed in and out several times, but I can't watch anything. The TV guide comes up ok, but it won't let me watch anything at all. It's fine on my iPads, but just doesn't want to know for my phone. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion