Discussion topic: Sky Glass Usyk v Dubious PPV not working. Just says It can't be played even though I have purchased

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by JLC This message was authored by: JLC

Unavailable?

Purchased the boxing for nearly £20 this evening to watch Usyk vs Dubois Live

The play bar is playing on the home screen but when we select it to watch live or watch from the start it goes black and then says item currently unavailable, please try again later! we're confused? Can this be sorted at all? 

This message was authored by Sticky2 This message was authored by: Sticky2

Re: Sky glass Usyk v dubious ppv not working. Just says I can't be played even though I have purchas

I bin on the phone now for 40min whating to speak to some one still waiting this is a **bleep** take 

This message was authored by Roytheboy97 This message was authored by: Roytheboy97

Sky glass tnt box office

I've bought the box office for boxing on tnt and it's not working I've got a sky glass 

This message was authored by Finn This message was authored by: Finn

Re: TNT sports box office

I'm having the same issue on sky glass it is saying it's unavailable after I've purchased it.

This message was authored by Pete_Steele This message was authored by: Pete_Steele

I've ordered the fight on Sky Stream. Been trying to watch for an hour now but says "unavailable" every time 

This message was authored by Heart22 This message was authored by: Heart22

Cmon sky sort it out. At lease answer the phone!!! 

This message was authored by Reighard This message was authored by: Reighard

TNT Sports box office hd Live: Usyk v Dubois after purchasing on Sky Glass '65 a message pops up saying 'Sorry, this item is currently unavailable. Please try again later'. 

Please resolve @Sky 

This message was authored by Ih8skyglass This message was authored by: Ih8skyglass

Re: Sky glass Usyk v dubious ppv not working. Just says I can't be played even though I have purchas

What a waste of time and money! Wouldn't recommend Sky glass to anyone! To continue to take folks money when there is a known issue is a joke! Better get a refund for this!

This message was authored by Stevieboy86 This message was authored by: Stevieboy86

SKY are aware of the issue and they are trying to fix it as quickly as possible.  

@Andyhardy158 

This message was authored by Am21 This message was authored by: Am21

I have sky puk purchased the Usyk v Dubois dinghy and cannot watch what could be the issue?

I have purchased this event. But when trying to watch it keeps telling me it is currently unavailable and to try again later... i have a sky puk does any one know of an easy fix as been on the phone agies and still no answer 

This message was authored by David20231 This message was authored by: David20231

Stream not working

I have purchased the Usyk vs Dubois fight and when I press watch live, it comes up sorry this item is currently unavailable.
This message was authored by Jimmy881 This message was authored by: Jimmy881

Re: Have paid for tnt live boxing event and it will not come on the sky glass tv.

I have paid for the boxing on sky glass and it's saying it is not available. The showing has been available from 1800 and I'm yet to see any of what I have paid for 

This message was authored by Babby78 This message was authored by: Babby78

Any update on this, paid for event, cannot watch any other way, still unavailable on sky stream. Hubby going to explode soon if not on

This message was authored by Caz_bez This message was authored by: Caz_bez

Spoken to them been told to bear with them!! Ill be leaving sky tomorrow every box office event gets ruined

This message was authored by Usman07 This message was authored by: Usman07

I'm getting the same issues on my sky stream. 

I reset the box thinking it was an isolated issue. But looks like it's a wider issue. 

I'm waiting to get through to customer service via text as that's what it directed me towards when I called.

I did want to watch some of the undercard too 😞 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion