Discussion topic: Season 9 of the Blacklist

This message was authored by scottpompuy This message was authored by: scottpompuy

Season 9 of the Blacklist

Hi, can Sky confirm if they will be showing season 9 of the  blacklist? They are already on season 10 in the US and we are not usually this far behind. Wondering if Sky have dropped the show?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Re: Season 9 of the Blacklist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It has been renewed for season 10 this week but in the US, they are still on season 9. Production takes time from being renewed to starting it (you need to write the scripts and everything)

Geektown list season 9 as coming to Sky Max in 2022 but no date. You could email viewer relations at viewerR@sky.uk as they may have more information on this 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.
scottpompuy
Topic Author
This message was authored by scottpompuy This message was authored by: scottpompuy

But they haven't even shown Season 8 on Sky have they?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Series 8 started on Sky last year on 2nd February.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by trevforum This message was authored by: trevforum

It's an NBC(Comcast) produced show so there should be no contractual issues.  I think SKY are prioritising their home produced material at the moment.

——————————————————-
Sky Stream, Sky Glass, Panasonic DX902, Pioneer LX-901 7.1.4
This message was authored by Postie75 This message was authored by: Postie75

Season 8 episode 6 is on tomorrow morning at 2am and throughout the week, when was episode 1-5 on as I can't find them anywhere 

This message was authored by LGUser This message was authored by: LGUser

@Postie75 wrote:

Season 8 episode 6 is on tomorrow morning at 2am and throughout the week, when was episode 1-5 on as I can't find them anywhere 

Having a look at Sky, season 8 is not being put on Catch-Up so if you missed (or did not record) episodes 1-5, then there is no way (currently) to get them via Sky.

I was going to suggest buying episodes 1-5 from Amazon Prime Video but as the entire season is only £9.99, it's a better value to buy the entire season.

This message was authored by SamAy This message was authored by: SamAy

Prime is currently making season 8 free 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

@trevforum wrote:

@trevforum wrote:
  1. It's an NBC(Comcast) produced show so there should be no contractual issues.  I think SKY are prioritising their home produced material at the moment

@trevforum wrote:

It's an NBC(Comcast) produced show so there should be no contractual issues.  I think SKY are prioritising their home produced material at the moment

It's distributed by Sony Pictures Television internationally, while Universal Television technically now a co producer with Sony on it was originally only Sony

This message was authored by Dazza123456 This message was authored by: Dazza123456

Hi All,

Season 9 will start May 11th 9pm SKY MAX.

D.

scottpompuy
Topic Author

Hurrah! Thanks for letting us know.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion