Discussion topic: Panther Problems Continue!!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by mally+01 This message was authored by: mally+01

Re: Panther Problems Continue!!!

What we need to do now is 

Keep this chat open.

For anyone who has any tips

This message was authored by thurlstonesky This message was authored by: thurlstonesky

Waiting for a delivery time for tomorrow, second time lucky I hope after a no last Thursday.

This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Same for me, failed delivery last Thursday. Scheduled tomorrow. The tracking shows it's in the warehouse since Thursday Morning. 

——————————————————————————————————

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Sky glass 55”Anthracite - Stand mounted - Ethernet

Virgin media broadband 350mbps
Sky mobile - iPad and iPhone 13 pro max
Plenty of Apple tech
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Anyone who is about to receive a Glass Tv, please ensure you thoroughly inspect the set before the couriers go. Mine had a screw on the bottom that was only half screwed in, albeit not a major issue, not great quality checking on the production line. I would also recommend that you allow Panther to set up - the tv is very heavy and attaching the stand is definitely a two person job. Enjoy 

This message was authored by Jayboy1990 This message was authored by: Jayboy1990

@Anonymous @Did you keep the tv due to the screw and was it for the stand or part of the frame?

*PLEASE if you have been helped 'like' the response. Been given an answer from a member PLEASE mark as the answer*
I help out where I can in the Sky Glass forum, maybe a superuser but not a sky employee.

Plenty of Apple tech

It was the Screw in the actual tv not the stand. I only noticed afterwards. I screwed it fully in. Not the end of the world. But not what I expected either lol! 

Frame 

This message was authored by thurlstonesky This message was authored by: thurlstonesky

Just received time, 1452-1652 tomorrow, keeping everything crossed.

This message was authored by Snow246 This message was authored by: Snow246

@thurlstonesky Did your delivery time come through text or email? I am due a delivery tomorrow but tracking still says awaiting dispatch. 

When chatting with panther earlier they said time slots are provided between 8 and 9pm the night before. So 5 mins to go and then what?!

Plenty of Apple tech

@Jayboy1990 .

Have you got your time 

No @mally+01 

Plenty of Apple tech

Message received by Email.

@Jayboy1990 

Have you checked you email

@mally+01 @Yes I have

Plenty of Apple tech

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion