Discussion topic: No Live Channels/Channels freezing on Glass & Stream 4/6

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Mark3171 This message was authored by: Mark3171

No live tv

No live tv again been told engineers been assigned as other on demand services are working  wouldn't it be good idea in apps to have sky go so there is a back up plan in case this issue appears again as it always does 

This message was authored by Brian.M. This message was authored by: Brian.M.

Re: No Live Channels/Channels freezing on Glass & Stream 4/6

Same here in Plymouth. On QS018 but as it's an issue they are aware of I suppose just need to wait. Never had an issue before. When trying to reboot the tv though it's not doing it properly and taking a while to even display a red stand by power light.

This message was authored by CLor This message was authored by: CLor

Sky glass Tv programs not loading from guide playlists and apps working

I have rebooted my internet and TV guide is loading however live tv won't load

playlist and apps working fine

logged into Netflix on the TV went to the get help section and checked connection speed my connection speed is 194.14mbs 

This message was authored by JEFF1102 This message was authored by: JEFF1102

Yes same here. All live channels are gone and saying wait for programme to load on both my pucks.

This message was authored by Jmac136 This message was authored by: Jmac136

I know there's widespread issues this morning but the ongoing issues with freezing/not loading has been constant.

I just want the update to resolve the issue for the rest of the contact, then I'm done with Sky.

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky Glass: Please wait for programme to load

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this.

Outage description

Reported on: 04 Jun 2023 11:33 AM

We are aware that some of our customers may be experiencing disruption to their Sky Glass and Stream services. Our engineers are working hard to fix this. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Gayleo2 This message was authored by: Gayleo2

And no way of contacting them either ! Stuck for 18 months now with a terrible service ... will contact the ombudsman as this is not good enough ... 

This message was authored by Gayleo2 This message was authored by: Gayleo2

Re: None of my live channels are working

All morning ??? 

This message was authored by GAIL+Puttock This message was authored by: GAIL+Puttock

Re: Sky glass won’t load tv programmes

I'm having the same issue won't load the programmes. Iplayer and other apps seem OK it's just the guide when you click in a channel there us a blank screen. Anybody know what to do??? 

This message was authored by CLor This message was authored by: CLor

Re: Sky glass Tv programs not loading from guide playlists and apps working

I would also like to add UHD conent on demand is streaming flawlessly 

This message was authored by Halo+1972 This message was authored by: Halo+1972

Sky glass not working

Hi,my sky glass is not working at all,rebooted WiFi and tv and still nothing,anyone else having this problem,each channel says loading,paying good money for this and it's not working 😡😡

This message was authored by Buxx This message was authored by: Buxx

I haven't had Glass for a week yet, now it's doing the same as everyone else's. I haven't yet had the new update but I'm really not happy. Nobody at Sky to speak to either regarding tech issues. Great product 😡

This message was authored by Ems1979 This message was authored by: Ems1979

Same here in London.

Working fine up until about 30-45mins ago, now can't watch any live channels as just says programme loading, then blue sceen and with some channels the technical fault message.

Also affecting catch up tv, takes ages to load, plays for about 5secs then freezes, basically no tv at all

This message was authored by Vs2023 This message was authored by: Vs2023

Turning into a joke . If i cant watch  the f1 or touring cars live .

Sky whatever solution is you need  to give customers a free  month to apologise for the issues today . Its not right that no one can get thru to u to find out what you are doing to solve this and as its very expensive we have every right to complain clearly this new update  is causing issues yet again so you need to thorougly test out  anything before you send it out to make sure things like this wont happen!!! Frustrated. Free month of tv or something to make up for a wrecked day well done Sky!!!

This message was authored by Rob+Hawk This message was authored by: Rob+Hawk

Looks like I've joined the "Please wait for programme to load" club 👍

Get it sorted Sky! 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion