Discussion topic: My contract is up and I want to cancel, why is live chat not available?

This message was authored by Seidi123 This message was authored by: Seidi123

My contract is up and I want to cancel, why is live chat not available?

My contract is up and the cost for broadband is now £45 which is ridiculous compared to every other broadband provider ive looked at and I want to cancel. Im busy with work and I usually renew or cancel via livechat but I cant seem to find that anymore.

Is live chat not available anymore?

Thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: My contract is up and I want to cancel, why is live chat not available?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Seidi123  This link give an option for Messaging https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

@Seidi123 wrote:

My contract is up and the cost for broadband is now £45 which is ridiculous compared to every other broadband provider ive looked at and I want to cancel. Im busy with work and I usually renew or cancel via livechat but I cant seem to find that anymore.

Thanks

• Not currently, due to the pandemic in my opinion.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by brianholt This message was authored by: brianholt

@Seidi123 if your leaving sky bb for another isp other than virgin they will notify sky in your behalf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like you I am a fellow customer trying to help so please provide as much info as possible
Sky Q : Sky Gigafast : Sky Talk Anytime : Panasonic JZ2000 OLED
This message was authored by SDR This message was authored by: SDR

@Seidi123 wrote:

Thanks

Live chat is still available given the link above. If you are changing BB provider you don't need to talk to Sky at all your new provider will deal with it all unless you are moving to Virgin.

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Glass - No Puck

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion