Discussion topic: Moving home sky dish to new property

This message was authored by xact+display This message was authored by: xact+display

Moving home sky dish to new property

Hi I will be moving house in end sept do I take the sky dish or do u provide another at my new property. Also what is the charge for moving sky to another address

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Moving home sky dish to new property

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@xact+display A new dish will be provided at the new property, you need to ensure you book your home move with ample time  https://www.sky.com/help/articles/moving-home-with-sky

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Moving home sky dish to new property

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@xact+display 

Dish and dish cabling remains at the property, and should be included on the list of fixtures and fittings which the new occupant is going to acquire.  You need to take any Sky television boxes with you.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion