Discussion topic: Download Failed technical fault

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by DJS1984 This message was authored by: DJS1984

Re: Downloads failed, on demand

There appears to be loads of threads on this exact same issue, so seems like it's a nationwide issue. So frustrating, was looking forward to watching this tonight and even bought some beers in, first chance I've had to chill in ages 🤦🏻‍♂️

This message was authored by Hdnightingale This message was authored by: Hdnightingale

Same - can't download any Sky programmes but able to download other channels 

This message was authored by cassie4 This message was authored by: cassie4

@DJS1984  Yes I noticed a few threads from the past few years when searching, it's frustrating when you've been looking forward to it all day

This message was authored by Kell2986 This message was authored by: Kell2986

Re: Download Failed technical fault

I cannot download anything tonight either 

This message was authored by Andy+g185 This message was authored by: Andy+g185

Experiencing the same problem. Download failed message on Sky  Max for a program I have been watching today. I have notices that I can watch it via my app though.  Looks like this is a Sky problem. 

This message was authored by Sherman84 This message was authored by: Sherman84

Same for me, was trying to download The Good Doctor from last night on Sky Witness, and it either Failed or downloaded to 101% (somehow) and then I had to delete it as it was frozen.

Have done the soft reset and also unplugged the Q box and router, cleared all deleted versions, etc. Utter guff given the price we're paying Sky per month.

This message was authored by Lau+19 This message was authored by: Lau+19

Re: Sky Max - (Manifest) - Download Failed

I'm having the same problem with downloading manifest, it was working earlier , thought it was something to do with my sky q, it still works on sky go on the phone though, just a pain to watch it there. 

This message was authored by MacBraveheart This message was authored by: MacBraveheart

I am having the same problem ("Failed" or "Failed, No subscription") with my 1TB Sky Box Q and Sky Witness (binge-watching Private Eyes) today.  Notably it will sometimes download (allegedly) but no status in the "clock" and will go to 119%:

IMG_5815.jpeg

Did the whole shebang short of wiping the box and starting over without avail!

Checked a programme on Sky Alibi and it downloaded fine.

Hope that this is just a Sky-wide issue and not me having to have another marathon session with someone without a positive outcome...

This message was authored by GILLYBABY This message was authored by: GILLYBABY

Re: Catch Up on Sky Q

I have similar problem. Sky Max.  Won't download Manifest.  Got to S2 Ep 10 fine..now wont download the rest  just says  "fail".    Any ideas @Tom-W19 

This message was authored by CMcG66 This message was authored by: CMcG66

I have the same issue with download failed on demand. Issue ongoing for several hours, have unplugged main Sky Q box for approx. 1 hour and also tried hidden menu reset, still not working.

This message was authored by GarySim This message was authored by: GarySim

Yes, same issue this morning.  Not yet resolved.  Did speak to someone on the phone last night who confirmed a known issue, but no eta on fix.

This message was authored by Skinny1952 This message was authored by: Skinny1952

Re: Good doctor episodes no longer downloading

Just discovered episode 7 and beyond of season 5 will only download in uhd and my TV does not support this 🤔

This message was authored by RB1984 This message was authored by: RB1984

We tried our sky go apps but it wouldn't download to the phones just said failed, I tried it in SD and HD and no joy each time. I hope it fixed for tonight we just finished episode 1 of season 2. A truley gripping programme. 

This message was authored by Soph.eng88 This message was authored by: Soph.eng88

Same thing happening to me, I was watching Manifest and got to last episode of series 3 and keeps failing, tried again this morning and still not working 

This message was authored by StarLord79 This message was authored by: StarLord79

Some for me, trying to watch the italia 90 documentary

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion