Discussion topic: Cannot get Sky Discovery plus to activate ation

This message was authored by Snoopydod55 This message was authored by: Snoopydod55

Cannot get Sky Discovery plus to activate ation

i have tried several times as has my Son and we can't get Discovery plus to activate 

from Colin Bishop 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

Snoopydod55
Topic Author
This message was authored by Snoopydod55 This message was authored by: Snoopydod55

Re: Cannot get Sky Discovery plus to activate ation

Somebody please help me as i am going insane 

This message was authored by immyannie This message was authored by: immyannie

This message was authored by H+Allcock This message was authored by: H+Allcock

Done everything I can and followed various advice but always end up with a blank screen with nowhere to insert the six digit code, any help would be appreciated.

This message was authored by immyannie This message was authored by: immyannie

ThTa just die to high demand. It was happening to me.  Just wait a while and keep trying the page will come to a create account screen once complete and then from there you will be printed to enter the code. 

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@H+Allcock wrote:

Done everything I can and followed various advice but always end up with a blank screen with nowhere to insert the six digit code, any help would be appreciated.

Hi @H+Allcock   https://www.discoveryplus.co.uk/myaccount/account/devices

This message was authored by cliff+dellow This message was authored by: cliff+dellow

I have the app in the app store but everytime i try to access the content i get upgrade to the entertainment package !! and ideas

This message was authored by Morgan+McDonnell This message was authored by: Morgan+McDonnell

@MightyQuinn wrote:

@H+Allcock wrote:

Hi @H+Allcock   https://www.discoveryplus.co.uk/myaccount/account/devices

@MightyQuinn   You've linked this a couple of times.  The link relates to an account log in screen.  One cannot log in until the account is activated.  Different issues.

This message was authored by michael++freeman This message was authored by: michael++freeman

h:t Sovery plus to activate ation

As usual sky info as clear as mud  do you first have to create an account with discover  or sign into sky.com/discoveryplusactivate  which says sorry we cannot activate at the moment please check your account I ask is it worth all the ago I've given up now as it's only the wife that wants the channel  but I'm sure she can live without it come on sky get your act together everything is made so hard if you can put the app in the box you can also activate it if we don't want it hay it's free for a year so what's the problem 

This message was authored by Dick+Sale This message was authored by: Dick+Sale

@immyannie @I tried that link and all I get is the same as that when I go from the sky vip tab "not available at this time"

This message was authored by LydiaLynn This message was authored by: LydiaLynn

I cannot sign into discovery plus Noehere to sign in - no infrastructure no one at sky will speak to me about getting free discovery plus for vips ?

This message was authored by LydiaLynn This message was authored by: LydiaLynn

Your infrastructure for your new discovery plus is terrible you need to sack yourselves Why launch something no one can sign into Pethetic

This message was authored by ggrtrdsw This message was authored by: ggrtrdsw

I think that I am reasonably IT literate but this Discovery + thing has beaten me.  One route tells me to use a tablet to enter a code but unable to find where on my tablet.  Another takes me through to a screen that invites me 'to scan to activate' but scan (how) into what?  Garbage and more garbage.  Come on Sky get a grip.

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Depending on what device you have, you would normally use the camera to scan the QR code. @ggrtrdsw 

This message was authored by ggrtrdsw This message was authored by: ggrtrdsw

I have given up.  Looks like it could be a good channel but crap registration info from Sky who I usually find quite good.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion