Discussion topic: Bills

This message was authored by Ansur This message was authored by: Ansur

Bills

Hi am really confused as every month My bill is going higher and higher may I ask why and if so I would like to leave sky because of your prices going up and up for no reason I think this is a scam which you lot a playing a big part in it 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Bills

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ansur  We are all customers here like you so have no access to your account, have discounted deals come to an end?   

You will need to call Sky or use the following link https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

On the link provided (In the UK) it should include a Message Us option between 0900-1930.

You can also call on 150 from a Sky Mobile or Sky Talk line

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

If you don't see the Contact options on the link above make sure java script is enabled on your browser.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ansur wrote:

I think this is a scam which you lot a playing a big part in it 

I guess you are not aware that you are only talking to other customers here so I can assure you none of us here are scamming you. If you are seeing increases then you need to do what everyone else in the same situation does and that is to call Sky to see if they will offer you a discount if you agree to a new contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Debs2011 This message was authored by: Debs2011

we are customers and dont work for sky so we ARE NOT SCAMMING you.

You say your bills are going up each month which probably means some of your deals have or are coming to an end - check your bills online and you will see whats happening.

And as everyone else has stated give Sky a call to discuss this direct with them

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion