Discussion topic: Agreed payment plan

This message was authored by Debbie+S This message was authored by: Debbie+S

Agreed payment plan

How do u actually speak to a human at sky? I have an agreed payment plan, I arranged 2 weeks ago. Now they have restricted my services, sky promised they wouldn't . Before they will accept any call from me I have to pay the full amount I agreed to pay on the 16th 

Best Answers
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal Answer

Re: Agreed payment plan

@Debbie+S wrote:

You have no idea of my situation, ok . I verbally made an agreement with a manager at Sky. They have broken the agreement. Not that hard to understand.

• I would contact Sky and ask them to listen to the call to check the agreement you made.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Debbie+S Normally once services are restricted you can't talk to Sky until you've paid in full. You could try ringing them from a phone not connected to your account or dial 141 before the number. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Debbie+S  I don't know what's happened here but it's already been confirmed by a Sky employee on another thread that sky don't offer payment plans as a way of payment 

so I'm afraid all you can do unless you can get through via a number not linked to your account is to either pay in full or all bar £25 (the £25 will carry over to next months ) and setup a new continuous payment method before services are restored 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

As stated above you are going to have to pay what you owe in full before you can talk to Sky regardless of what you were told. Once you have done this and set up a direct debit and when the payment has cleared will you be able to speak to them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Debbie+S wrote:

Now they have restricted my services, sky promised they wouldn't . 

It's an automated process, I'm afraid. I'm not even sure that the call centre advisers can intervene and prevent it happening.

Debbie+S
Topic Author

Thank you , it seems that way. What a **** company lol 

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

@Debbie+S Im not sure how you would come to the conclussion Sky are a **** company, you owe them money and they have every right to stop you accessing their services until you pay what you owe, the same would happen with virtually every other provider.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
Debbie+S
Topic Author

You have no idea of my situation, ok . I verbally made an agreement with a manager at Sky. They have broken the agreement. Not that hard to understand.

Debbie+S
Topic Author

• Thank you 
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Debbie+S I don't think we can offer you any further advice. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal Answer

@Debbie+S wrote:

• I would contact Sky and ask them to listen to the call to check the agreement you made.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 23 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion