Discussion topic: paying my bill late

This message was authored by christopherbar This message was authored by: christopherbar

paying my bill late

this mouth bill has not been payed on time can i pay it on th 22 of march when i get pay please 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: paying my bill late

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@christopherbar if you pay by direct debit and the payment fails, Sky will automatically retry the direct debit 10 days later (thus giving you 10 days grace).

if you pay by continuous credit/debit card, Sky attempt the payment once. If it fails they will alert you and normally give you 2-3 days to then manually make the payment. After that time services would likely be restricted.

This is an automated process and can't be overridden. Sky do not do promises of future payments or payment plans for subscription services.

Once restricted your services would only be restored after full payment of the money owed and once a new payment method has been setup on your account.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: paying my bill late

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@christopherbar 
This link may also provide some advice
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cost-of-living-support

As you posted in the Stream board also see the information on this link that applies
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/missed-payments-sky-glass

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion