Discussion topic: WiFi restriction

This message was authored by Shelbyls93 This message was authored by: Shelbyls93

WiFi restriction

Hi a payment has tried to come out of my bank and my wifi has been restricted the funds were not in my account, my payment dates are on the 29th of every month as I'm on universal credit. 
please could the payment be taken on the 29th as that is the only time it can be taken but please could the restriction be lifted until then ? 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: WiFi restriction

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Shelbyls93  If payment is overdue services will be restricted, services will only be reinstated once payment has beebn receicved and a new direct debit setup.  In addition you could have changed the due date within your Sky account before payment was due.

Regardless of circumstances Sky will apply the same rules to everyone.

Please also be aware you're not contacting Sky customer services via the forum.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Shelbyls93 wrote:

Hi a payment has tried to come out of my bank and my wifi has been restricted the funds were not in my account, my payment dates are on the 29th of every month as I'm on universal credit. 
please could the payment be taken on the 29th 

So what you are saying the payment was trying to be taken early, if so what date was it attempted on ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@Shelbyls93 wrote:

my payment dates are on the 29th of every month

Sky only allows 1st to 28th.  If you want the 29th then you'll have to use 1st as the next possible date after the 29th.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion