Discussion topic: When are the phone lines for sky open and what is the best number to call them on

This message was authored by Harryba This message was authored by: Harryba

When are the phone lines for sky open and what is the best number to call them on

What hours are sky phone lines open and what is the best time to phone them

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: When are the phone lines for sky open and what is the best number to call them on

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I believe Customr Services are usually open from 7.00am to,11.00pm. Best times to call are reportedly when lines first open or after 9.00pm.

You can find the number to call via the 'need more help' button at the bottom of the page here: https://www.sky.com/help/home

As an alternative to calling we may be able to help if you can give us an idea of what you need to speak to Sky about?

This message was authored by Leah9330 This message was authored by: Leah9330

f Re: When are the phone lines for sky open and what is the best number to call them on

You say there is a number at the bottom of the page and to click on the link, there is no phone number on that page 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: f Re: When are the phone lines for sky open and what is the best number to call them on

@Leah9330 

There is (I've just tried it). Click on need more help. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by philipparker This message was authored by: philipparker

Re: When are the phone lines for sky open and what is the best number to call them on

Hi,I have been a sky member for many years,paying for my account monthly by credit card,recently I have noticed that sky have charged my account at the very last minute,It did not happen before,therefore the result is,I pay for the transactions on my credit card on the last day,and after this sky slips in there bill.therefore I am fined for late payment.I have tried phone sky.I wasted 2 hours yesterday,The problem was I did not have my sky account number,why,I paid with my credit card for many years.It would be so nice if you were able to ring support on sky,after all have given them a great deal of money for several years.Now I am a pensioner,and have slight problems,maybe sky should say on their webpage that you cannot contact them by phone?Also that sky is not interested in older people. When I went to school there were no computers,I pay my bill monthly,I have a problem as I do not have my account number,a simple phone call would have resolved it,but it is impossible to contact sky on the phone.the solution is to cancel the payments on my credit card which I will do shortly.good buy sky

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@philipparker wrote:

the solution is to cancel the payments on my credit card which I will do shortly.good buy sky

@philipparker 

Incorrect. That's the worst thing you could do. Sky will add non payment fees and restrict your services. You won't be able to talk to Sky or cancel your subscription. You need to reinstate your payment method asap. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@philipparker wrote:

Hi,I have been a sky member for many years,paying for my account monthly by credit card,recently I have noticed that sky have charged my account at the very last minute,It did not happen before,therefore the result is,I pay for the transactions on my credit card on the last day,and after this sky slips in there bill.therefore I am fined for late payment.

Sorry but your post isn't very clear as we can all see our bills 14 days before they are due to be paid via this link or via the MySky app:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

If you have a credit card setup on your account as the payment method then you do not need to manually pay the bill as you have been doing as Sky should take it automatically from you so the only reason they would add a late payment fee is if they have been unable to take the payment for some reason.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@philipparker also its worth noting that the sky T&Cs state you must have a continuous payment method setup on account and if you don't Sky reserve the right to automatically use one of your previous payment details to request payment of the monthly bills.

so if you have been paying manually every month by credit card instead of setting up the credit card as a continuous payment method this is why you are seeing Sky automatically requesting the payment.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by philipparker This message was authored by: philipparker

it is impossible to phone sky,they are not interested in talking to existing custiomers,all automatied,will block payments shortly,a simple phone call would have solved every thing

@philipparker 
I've never failed to have a call to Sky answered. You will find that similar to calling other large companies the start will be automated which may also try to send you back to the forum. Stay on the line as long as possible and don’t hang up.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@philipparker wrote:

it is impossible to phone sky,they are not interested in talking to existing custiomers,all automatied,will block payments shortly,a simple phone call would have solved every thing

@philipparker  Blocking payments will only make things worse. You will run up your debt with Sky, they will add late fees and then eventually pass the debt over to a debt collection agency.

NOT a Sky Employee

it is impossible to contact sky,best way is to cancel your account,they say its not possible,watch me

@philipparker 

A few people have come on here claiming cancelling a payment method is the answer to all their problems. We are customers who have seen and replied to those posts. Believe us it's not the route you want to take. 

Sky customer since 2001

@philipparker wrote:

it is impossible to contact sky,best way is to cancel your account,they say its not possible,watch me

What's the point of posting on this forum if you aren't willing to take the advice offered to you, particularly when numerous people are offering the same advice?

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

@philipparker wrote:

We're watching, do come back and tell us how well it went.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion