Discussion topic: VIP Customer

This message was authored by Kirby84 This message was authored by: Kirby84

VIP Customer

Afternoon all

I currently pay £157 a month for sky, which is becoming unaffordable, Its in my name and also paid by me, if I leave sky can my partner join and be classed as new customer there seems to be so much more deals for new customers 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: VIP Customer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If your partner lives at the same address as you then they might not be able to sign up as a new customer for at least 18 months. 

The alternative is to call Sky up to see if they will offer you a discount if you will agree to a new 18 month contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Chalk+Serpent This message was authored by: Chalk+Serpent

Re: VIP Customer

There's no rule as far as I know that a new customer at the same address can't sign up for 18 months. Otherwise people would move and new residents wouldn't be able to get Sky. If it's a different bank account for the new Sky account payments then there's definitely no problem. Sky might not be giving great deals to existing customers but they won't turn new ones down. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion