Discussion topic: Sky payment didn’t go through but money taken

This message was authored by Oztreiiicher This message was authored by: Oztreiiicher

Sky payment didn’t go through but money taken

Hi, I had a Sky bill for £55 and I made it through the zilch app as a single payment so i get the rewards through the zilch app and although the payment has gone through, it's still showing as not taken from Sky and I had a text the other day where you guys had tried to take more money from my account.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky payment didn’t go through but money taken

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We are customers here who help each other @Oztreiiicher so you are not talking to Sky support.

I presume you have a payment method in place like a credit or debit card or a direct debit as Sky will take the bill from it each month so there is no need to make a manual payment as you have done so the chances are Sky will take this payment and when it catches up you should see a credit for the amount you paid via the app if which this can either be used against your next bill or can be refunded to you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Oztreiiicher there's no need to make manual payments unless Sky ask you to. The payment you made will likely be placed as a credit against your next bill, leaving this month's payment unpaid if it can't be taken from your bank account or card.

Note we're a customer Community. Sky won't know who you are from a forum post.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Oztreiiicher  When you signed up to Sky you would have been asked for payment details such as a direct debit, paying maunually isn't required and won't stop automated paymets from being a collected either.

Payiong by a 3rd prty app is outside the T & C's you've agreed to

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion