Discussion topic: Sky marketing via 0800 numbers.

This message was authored by DorsetJon This message was authored by: DorsetJon

Sky marketing via 0800 numbers.

Hey Guys,

Have had a couple of phone calls now,via Sky's marketing team and their 0800 numbers.

I just wondered having had two phone calls,do or will they keep ringing?"

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Sky marketing via 0800 numbers.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DorsetJon wrote:

Hey Guys,

Have had a couple of phone calls now,via Sky's marketing team and their 0800 numbers.

I just wondered having had two phone calls,do or will they keep ringing?"

I'm afraid your guess is as good as ours! I imagine there will be a point at which they'll give up.

DorsetJon
Topic Author

@Mark39 Lol,cheers Mark39.

Would be nice as part of these phone calls,they recogise your loyal custom and offer to shave some much needed money,off of our monthly bills.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@DorsetJon wrote:

@Mark39 Lol,cheers Mark39.

Would be nice as part of these phone calls,they recogise your loyal custom and offer to shave some much needed money,off of our monthly bills.

It would, but I don't think Sky are likely to volunteer any discounts. From recent posts it appears to be hard enough to achieve anything meaningful by way of a discount even if you ask (call me cynical...). 

DorsetJon
Topic Author

@Mark39 Yep - I totally agree with you,for sure.

Its been very hard to see and read everyones trials and tribulations,when theyre trying to source a new contract,whilst hopefully saving some money in the process.

We have been with Sky very nearly from the very start,and as loyal customers we feel as if we are banging our heads against the wall,TRYING to get Sky to repay that loyalty,with an offer of an attractive new contract.Alas such we just feel very let down by Sky,as does probably everyone who has been with them for twenty years plus.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@DorsetJon wrote:

We have been with Sky very nearly from the very start,and as loyal customers we feel as if we are banging our heads against the wall,TRYING to get Sky to repay that loyalty,with an offer of an attractive new contract.

Perhaps worth reflecting that Sky Group (a division of the Comcast Corporation) is not the BSkyB of the 1990s.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion