Discussion topic: Sky Reward Not Received

This message was authored by Jsp12 This message was authored by: Jsp12

Sky Reward Not Received

I got an email to claim my reward after referring a friend. I clicked the link and it told me that my voucher had been sent to my email, but I haven't received it. My friend received theirs immediately when they followed the same steps. My email address was correct. 

I tried calling Sky for help but it sent me to a page for Billing and gave no option to talk to an advisor. 

What should I do? 

Best Answers
Jsp12
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jsp12 This message was authored by: Jsp12 Answer

Re: Sky Reward Not Received

I called again and if you reply 'no' to them asking if you want to follow the steps on the text they sent then it does allow you to talk to an advisor! Apparently I should receive my voucher in a week to 10 days. So we'll see if it comes through 🙂 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There is a free number you can call at the bottom of this link so was this the number you used:

"What should I do if I have problems with My Reward":

https://www.sky.com/refer-a-friend

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Jsp12
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jsp12 This message was authored by: Jsp12

Hi, yes I called that number and it asked what I was calling for, I tried twice saying 'voucher' once and 'rewards' the next time and both times I was texted a link to the billing help page where it said I could find my answer and if not I'd be sent a number to a helpline, but I didn't receive that.

So I'm a bit lost of what to do now 🙂 it's also not in my junk folder. 

Jsp12
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jsp12 This message was authored by: Jsp12 Answer

I called again and if you reply 'no' to them asking if you want to follow the steps on the text they sent then it does allow you to talk to an advisor! Apparently I should receive my voucher in a week to 10 days. So we'll see if it comes through 🙂 

This message was authored by JB35 This message was authored by: JB35

I got the e-mail with the bit saying claim your reward I hit it It then said I would get an e-mail and the voucher would be attached But that was Friday it is now Sunday My daughter who referred me got her voucher e-mail she hit the claim your voucher and  it sent her another e-mail giving her a choice of where she could spend her voucher she picked and she got it in seconds I am still waiting I contacted customer services Who said yes it is on its way still waiting I don't get how my daughter got her first e-mail at the same time as me Yet I have not got my voucher and she has 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

As you are a new customer I suspect they wait until your cooling off period of 31 days is over before you get your voucher.

otherwise people would claim a voucher and then cancel for free within the 31 days.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Hi I am coming up to my 2nd monthly payment as I say my daughter who referred me got the same e-mail on the same day We did it together she got her voucher in seconds I am still waiting 

Hi I have been with them now for nearly 2 months So the cooling off time has been and gone 

This message was authored by Pomlady This message was authored by: Pomlady

I was given £14 as a thank you from sky representative on the phone when I signed up for disney+ and sky kids for 2 months free then £6 per month unless I cancelled.

I had email to click on here to claim my reward but when I do and sign in it just says WHOOPS etc. Please could someone help.

Thank you! 

Happy Christmas 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Pomlady 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to a few hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will need to respond to it as soon as you can.
This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Pomlady.

This message was authored by Keith8571 This message was authored by: Keith8571

I received my email its time to claim your reward but when I click on the link it asks me to sign in then a blank screen my daughter was the person I referred, she got hers last week no problem at all but mine is just a  blank screen no option to redeem voucher.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

@Keith8571 possibly a cookies issue. Try clearing your browser cache after closing all Sky.com Web pages or try claiming via,your browser's incognito/privacy mode.

This message was authored by cobbler This message was authored by: cobbler

I've been waiting weeks from selecting the option for a voucher and it's not come through. My mother did it the same day and she is still waiting for it to come through. 
how do we resolve this please? 

This message was authored by Pomlady This message was authored by: Pomlady

I have telephoned 4 times about my voucher for £14.99. I did ring yesterday and was assured I would receive an email within 48 hours. We will see!!!!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion