Discussion topic: Sky Bill not loading on App or Internet

This message was authored by Wendy223 This message was authored by: Wendy223

Re: Sky Bill not loading on App or Internet

@Sue1851 @They are being extremely unhelpful with me. I have tried via Facebook and Twitter as well as online chat and got nowhere. I've been trying for weeks. What did you have to do to get it working?

This message was authored by Sue1851 This message was authored by: Sue1851

@Wendy223  I made an official complaint 

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint 

this was the form I used & also used Sky Help Team on Facebook - go to essage & as I said before answer questions from AI Bot then when it says has this helped with your query you should get through to someone who can investigate for you

Good Luck

This message was authored by Wendy223 This message was authored by: Wendy223

@Sue1851 Thank you. I think I have been very unlucky as I have tried via that form, Facebook messenger, Twitter and sms and have had no luck with any. No one even seems to be trying to help me. 

This message was authored by rickhard This message was authored by: rickhard

Funny I now have the exact same issue. All was working fine until I rang up at the end of my contract and managed to get a good deal for another 24 months, now I can't even see if this deal has been added as I can't view my bill going forward and have also had no email confirming what was agreed 🙃 

This message was authored by alan.pres This message was authored by: alan.pres

I am working now.  I don't know what's wrong with Sky and why they are unable to fix for everyone.

This message was authored by Sue1851 This message was authored by: Sue1851

It seems as though whenever Sky makes a change to an account it all goes wrong.Lots of people are saying when they agreed a new deal or changes to their account that's when it all goes wrong

The only place I got help was with Sky Help Team on Facebook messenger 

it's a pain to start with answering the same old questions with AI bot but if you persevere & at the end say it hasn't help eventually I actually got to speak to a human online who helped with the problem

Good Luck

This message was authored by 666prozac This message was authored by: 666prozac

I am having the same issue today, I was actually on the phone to sky sorting a mistake  a previous agent had made on my new contract. Really helpful lady who sorted it for me and told me it had all gone through, I confirmed prices once again, she confirmed next months and month after prices and said I would now be able to see everything on the app. Logged in whilst still on phone, can access everything except my bill, so she wanted to look into that for me and  went to look her end and started to have issues herself with my bill loading!! Outcome was neither of us could access current or future bills and shes made herself a note to check my account tomorrow to make sure everything went through ok. 
I cannot access bill via app or on laptop or iPad. I can do everything except that. No confirmation email either of the changes to my account. 😕 Slightly worrying as the mistake meant an overcharge to me of nearly £100 and I have no way of seeing if it's been rectified or any email confirmation as evidence. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion