Discussion topic: SKY signature has gone up in price form £18 per month to £26 per month why a 25% increase

This message was authored by Roemheld This message was authored by: Roemheld

SKY signature has gone up in price form £18 per month to £26 per month why a 25% increase

My sky signature has been increased from August to £26.00 per month from £18.00 per month Why a 25% increase?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by TechmanagerMal This message was authored by: TechmanagerMal

Re: SKY signature has gone up in price form £18 per month to £26 per month why a 25% increase

@Roemheld wrote:

My sky signature has been increased from August to £26.00 per month from £18.00 per month Why a 25% increase?

• Looks like your minimum term discount has ended so it's time to renegotiate a deal for another 18 months.
Passing on the tips I have learned in over 24 years as a more than satisfied Sky customer.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: SKY signature has gone up in price form £18 per month to £26 per month why a 25% increase

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It sounds like the minimum term on your package has come to and end so the discount you had has now finished. When you took this out you would have been told how long it was going to last for so now is the time to call Sky to see if they will offer you a further discount for the next 12/18 months if you agree to a new contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion