Discussion topic: SKY Q Multiscreen on bill

This message was authored by Darren+Barton This message was authored by: Darren+Barton

SKY Q Multiscreen on bill

Just been checking my bill and found ive been paying for sky Q multiscreen all these years without knowing what it actuallyy was. So i have just the main Sky Q box in the house and as far as i know you are supposed to be receive a mini box as part of the mutliscreen and i never did.  When i ve contacted sky and demanded a refund for the last 24+ months at 15 quid all they tell me is we will have to call you back.  Where do i actually stand as ive been paying for something ive never received since the Sky Q contract was started many years ago.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

Re: SKY Q Multiscreen on bill

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Darren+Barton wrote:

So i have just the main Sky Q box in the house and as far as i know you are supposed to be receive a mini box as part of the mutliscreen and i never did. 

Not necessarily. A Multiscreen subscription unlocks (or did previously) options such as UHD.

I doubt Sky will offer you a refund of the full 24 months in any event, as you've raised it only now. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

I would think it was be surprising if Sky added this without your knowledge so it must have been ordered when you starting with Sky Q. While you are right a multiscreen sub covers a Sky Q mini box it also allows you to install the Sky Go app on a mobile or tablet and connect this to your Q box to watch your recordings back via it.

If you are sure you did not order it yourself then I would suggest putting in a complaint by filling in the form on this page:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39 Answer

@Darren+Barton wrote:

So i have just the main Sky Q box in the house and as far as i know you are supposed to be receive a mini box as part of the mutliscreen and i never did. 

Not necessarily. A Multiscreen subscription unlocks (or did previously) options such as UHD.

I doubt Sky will offer you a refund of the full 24 months in any event, as you've raised it only now. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion