Discussion topic: Returning skyq equipment.

This message was authored by Mike1065 This message was authored by: Mike1065

Returning skyq equipment.

I have recently, had sky glass installed and have been sent a returns envelope for skyq equipment. I have a sky q box, a sky q hub but they want two of the skyq boxes, even though we ordered and paid for the subsequent box separate to our running contract as an additional box for my son. So my question is why do they want the sky q box, and two Hubs when one belongs to us, and which incidentally, since getting sky glass fitted we have managed to lose. And will we be charged for returning only the skyq box and one hub, rather than two? Anyone's help in this would be much appreciated

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returning skyq equipment.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mike1065 

You don't own any Sky Q boxes / mini boxes. They are loaned to you and you paid an activation fee thus they have to be returned. There will be no reimbursement of that fee. 

edit: anything lost or otherwise not returned you'll be charged for (and it still won't belong to you). 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Returning skyq equipment.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mike1065 wrote:

even though we ordered and paid for the subsequent box separate to our running contract as an additional box for my son.

The fee you paid is a delivery and instaltion fee as you do not own any Sky Q boxes so all that you have do have to be returned to Sky.

You can use whatever boxes you have if you want as this link will help you to print the return label and return it via Royal Mail:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-tv-broadband

Make sure you get and keep proof of posting when sending this off.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion