Discussion topic: Returning old equipment

This message was authored by Josh51 This message was authored by: Josh51

Returning old equipment

Hi, I believe a charge has been added to my account because I haven't sent back older equipment. If I send it tomorrow, could you have the charge removed?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Returning old equipment

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Josh51 

When you return the Sky Q or Broadband equipment makes sure you obtain proof of posting and keep it safe and indefinitely. Unipart, who deal with the returns, are taking 2-3 weeks to process them and they aren't the quickest in then updating Sky. If charges are applied once you've returned the goods post back on this thread and we can maybe get you some help via the Messaging Team. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Josh51 wrote:

Hi, I believe a charge has been added to my account because I haven't sent back older equipment. If I send it tomorrow, could you have the charge removed?

@Josh51  This is a public forum consisting of customers like yourself and you are therefore not addressing Sky. You will need to contact Sky to discuss returning the equipment. 

The following link relating to returning equipment may be of interest when you come to return it.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Josh51 

When you return the Sky Q or Broadband equipment makes sure you obtain proof of posting and keep it safe and indefinitely. Unipart, who deal with the returns, are taking 2-3 weeks to process them and they aren't the quickest in then updating Sky. If charges are applied once you've returned the goods post back on this thread and we can maybe get you some help via the Messaging Team. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion