Discussion topic: Returned sky Q box yet still getting a demand to return

This message was authored by Robin+A This message was authored by: Robin+A

Returned sky Q box yet still getting a demand to return

I returned my sky Q box and the tracking shows as delivered, yet I am being reminded to return the box or get charged £139. 
there are no contact numbers or details to sort this out.

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Returned sky Q box yet still getting a demand to return

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Robin+A 

Currently you will have to call Sky to sort this out. If you already have a Sky Mobile or a Sky Talk landline call free by dialling 150, otherwise you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0818 number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

Similar to calling a lot of large companies the start will be an automated response which may try to send you back to the forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Robin+A
Topic Author

Account query

Well thank you Sky. You have excelled by far this time. You just go that mile further than anyone else to prove you are better at it than anyone else. 
3 months of calls to confirm and put my mind at rest and you than drop the bomb by removing £135 from my account for a Q box that I returned months ago via your tracked Royal Mail service, which was recorded as being received by yourselves via the parcels tracking data. 
you customer service advisors did reassure me not to worry it's just a computer error we will not charge. But hey it just money right.  
oh and the calls made after the £135 were illegally removed from my bank were also reassuring. The money will be back with you in less than 5 day sir. 
Are Sky's days a different duration to mine as it been over 14 days and no signs for any return money. 
so after more than 25 years of being a Sky customer you don't have the decency to return my money. This shows  Sky's lack of interest in any but the money. 
VIP lol what does that stand for. 

Regads 

one unhappy customer 

@Sky

Robin+A
Topic Author

As an update 

several calls to customers services and I have been changed £135 for equipment that I returned and have a tracking receipt for. Several calls to customer services to return my money and each time I get the same response. You will have your money back in 5 days. And you guessed it no money. 
it does get better as my accumulated is now show as I have not paid the current months subscription. Which is really funny considering they have take over £170 via direct debit. 
next move is to reclaim all payments via the bank for fraudulent activity 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Robin+A 

Have you still got your tracking information / proof of posting? We might be able to get you some help via the Messaging Team (which wasn't available at the time you initially posted). 

Sky customer since 2001
Robin+A
Topic Author

MU 8906 8046 0GB  Signed for on 5th of July I believe 

@Robin+A 
I’ve escalated your post to Sky and the Messaging Team may get in touch with you later.

Look out for a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll then have 48 hours to click on it and join the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to each chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll just need to check the chat thread regularly.

This link explains the Community Messaging process.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to @Robin+A.

Thanks
Tom

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion