Discussion topic: Refund

This message was authored by Rosegold03 This message was authored by: Rosegold03

Refund

Hi, I was wondering if you could help, I have already paid a sky bill very recently and today they've taken another £24 and my bank won't recall it, they told me I have to get sky to refund it,  £24 is all I had to last me until march 1st and now me and my daughter got nothing

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Refund

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky will refund the overpayment within 5 days if you request it. I've flagged your post to the Community messaging team who may be able to help you via the forum later today. Look out for a blue/red chat 'bubble' towards the bottom of the page and an email inviting you to chat online. Replies from Sky may not be instant, so check back from time to time for updates.

For,future reference,  it's best not to make a manual payment as it may not stop your direct debit from being paid too.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Refund

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion