Discussion topic: New account added

This message was authored by bugalug89 This message was authored by: bugalug89

New account added

Hi,

I've received a message from my ClearScore protect page saying a new account has been added to my sky account. 

I've been living abroad since 2020 so I definitely have not added any new accounts or subscriptions but can't see anything new when I log in. Can you help?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: New account added

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bugalug89 wrote:

I've received a message from my ClearScore protect page saying a new account has been added to my sky account. 

Im not sure what they mean by a new account has been added so does anything show further down this page under "Additional Users":

https://www.sky.com/myaccount/my-details

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
bugalug89
Topic Author
This message was authored by bugalug89 This message was authored by: bugalug89

I'm not sure what they mean either tbh! Could be an error their end but thought it best to double check! There's no additional users, no orders, no new contracts etc 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bugalug89  If you wanted to take it further you would need to raise a dispute with the credit score company that holds the information that you dispute the link below should help you do so

https://www.experian.com/blogs/ask-experian/credit-education/faqs/how-to-dispute-credit-report-infor...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion