Discussion topic: NETFLIX Licences I need more than x2

This message was authored by stuart+hellard This message was authored by: stuart+hellard

NETFLIX Licences I need more than x2

How can i get more than x2 netflix licences on my sky account.. I need one for me one for my wife one for my son and one for my daughter, never had an issue until i moved over to sky  with netflix 

Best Answers
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Re: NETFLIX Licences I need more than x2

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @stuart+hellard 

Welcome to the Community.

It depends on what service you are using Netflix on ie Q or Glass/Stream - have a look at the details under Sky Ultimate TV > Netflix Plans on this link 👍

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @stuart+hellard 

Welcome to the Community.

It depends on what service you are using Netflix on ie Q or Glass/Stream - have a look at the details under Sky Ultimate TV > Netflix Plans on this link 👍

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@stuart+hellard 

For Sky Q you'd need to subscribe to both the Sky HD and UHD add-ons (even if you don't have a UHD Sky Q main box).

For Glass/Stream you'd need to add the Netflix Premium upgrade onto the Sky billing.

Incidentally it's not 'licences', but 'number of concurrent in-use devices'.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion