Discussion topic: My broadband contract ends in December, what happens after this?

This message was authored by Toby95 This message was authored by: Toby95

My broadband contract ends in December, what happens after this?

When I moved into my current flat around 16 months ago I signed an 18 month contract with Sky Broadband. In December this contract will come to an end.

Myself and my flatmates plan to still be living in our flat until next June, but we don't want to be tied into another, say, 12 or 18 month contract as we'll each be moving to separate locations come June.

What happens to the broadband and contract once the initial contract ends? Does it just turn into a rolling subscription where I can cancel at any time?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: My broadband contract ends in December, what happens after this?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Toby95  It's your discounts that end, not he contract, the contract only ends when you cancel the service.

When the discounted period ends you revert to the full price and a rolling contract.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Toby95
Topic Author
This message was authored by Toby95 This message was authored by: Toby95

Thanks GD1, that makes sense.

Just to clarify, am I able to cancel the contract at any time during the rolling period and not be charged any kind of exit fee?

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Toby95 wrote:

Thanks GD1, that makes sense.

Just to clarify, am I able to cancel the contract at any time during the rolling period and not be charged any kind of exit fee?

Thats correct 🙂

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion