Discussion topic: My Sky contract appears to have been terminated!

This message was authored by OldSoldier100 This message was authored by: OldSoldier100

My Sky contract appears to have been terminated!

Hi All
Anyone suffering the problems of having their contracts terminated, without cause or reason?
I negotiated a new contract with sky 10 days ago agreed a price and package, and duly received the e mails confirming the new offer.
However after waiting for over a week for the details of my new deal never to appear on my billing, I contacted sky only to be told they’ve no knowledge of my new contract, and they’re looking into it.
I was offered to be transferred to an advisor to negotiate a new contract, which I refused stating I’ve already got a contract offer which I’m happy with, please honor it!
Having read the T&Cs it’s my belief that Sky can actually withdraw an offer at any time and as such renege on a deal already accepted.
My billing is still showing £0 and my current contract terminates in 2 weeks.
I’m awaiting a call from Sky via their dispute resolution service regarding this, but some advice or indeed comments would be welcome.

Many thanks 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: My Sky contract appears to have been terminated!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might not be a case that they have cancelled what you agreed with them as it might be that whoever you spoke to did not put it through correctly. Hopefully they will pull a record of the call so they can hear what was said to you so you will now have to wait until they get back to you which might not be until after Easter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: My Sky contract appears to have been terminated!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might not be a case that they have cancelled what you agreed with them as it might be that whoever you spoke to did not put it through correctly. Hopefully they will pull a record of the call so they can hear what was said to you so you will now have to wait until they get back to you which might not be until after Easter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion