Discussion topic: My Sky ID isn't linked to my Sky account

This message was authored by fitzpatrick This message was authored by: fitzpatrick

My Sky ID isn't linked to my Sky account

My dad is in his 80s, is partially deaf and has Parkinson's. He's been a Sky customer for a few years, but recently the link from his Sky ID to his 12 digit Sky account number seems to have been broken and although he can log in, he can't see his details nor any products on Sky.com. I'm trying to help him sort it out.

When I try the support path to get to the sky.com/linkmyaccount page it takes me to sky.com/glass instead. I've been on the phone with support three times, only to be told each time that they'd fix it within 72 hours. It's three weeks since I first reported this and it's still broken.

Am I the only one with this issue?

@Timofe 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: My Sky ID isn't linked to my Sky account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

So when he or you logs into his account what do you see and is this via the website, MySky app or both ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Timofe This message was authored by: Timofe

On the website, if he goes into his account details he either sees a blank page after the header or it crashes to a server error. Eventually, that refreshes to a Technical Issues page. 

We haven't tried the app yet.

When you are able to can you check to see what happens with the MySky app.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
fitzpatrick
Topic Author
This message was authored by fitzpatrick This message was authored by: fitzpatrick

Sorry for the delay in replying. Real life got in the way. When using the MySky app I am prompted to set up an account, but when I try that it shows a "Sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try again later" message. No amount of waiting seems to change that. Nothing shows when I go to My Details and no products show either.

Are you using the right login details as you appear to have two accounts on here, this one and the Timofe one ?

This message was authored by Timofe This message was authored by: Timofe

Yes. Timofe is mine, his son. I am also a Sky customer. We're using his account when trying to access the services. 

fitzpatrick
Topic Author

The MySky app does the same thing.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion