Discussion topic: Monthly charge for non-returned items

This message was authored by Emjay1412 This message was authored by: Emjay1412

Monthly charge for non-returned items

Hi,

I am having an issue with my sky account and wondered if anybody is having the same.

Sky accidently deleted my whole account in November leaving me with no internet/TV etc.

After a few days of calls I started a new sky glass package. Was told not to return any of my products as I had a 30 day window to change my mind.

2 weeks later a £222 bill was taken out of my account for 'not returning items' no emails, calls or letters from sky.

I returned everything and received my refund.

I have now had 2 months of £52 being taken by sky for 'not returning items' and have to go through the pain of calling them, explaining I have returned the equipment and they refund £52 - 3-5 working days.

Surely there is something unlawful in what is happening? They take money from me for no reason and then take best part of a week to return it.

Is there anything I can do to stop it as every call I make 'assures me there will be no more charges'

Thank you 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Monthly charge for non-returned items

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

When you returned your equipment did you get and still have proof of posting as advised to do so on the Sky website ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: Monthly charge for non-returned items

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Emjay1412 wrote:

I have now had 2 months of £52 being taken by sky for 'not returning items' and have to go through the pain of calling them, explaining I have returned the equipment and they refund £52 - 3-5 working days.

I've never heard of a monthly charge for 'not returning items'. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion