Discussion topic: Major account issue no-one can seem to solve

This message was authored by ShaunaT This message was authored by: ShaunaT

Major account issue no-one can seem to solve

I am really in need of some help or I'm about to cancel (again) before I ever manage to actually get sky working. 

I signed up to sky stream with netflix and sports etc in March I waited weeks and it turns out they never sent my puck out, so I cancelled as this had went on for weeks with them originally telling me the puck had been sent but eventually admitting it hadn't, so I cancelled before I ever actually got sky (my sky go didn't work during this time despite being told it would) 

Skip to earlier this week I decide to sign up to sky stream again, explained the whole situation to the sky rep and he rang someone to verify he could sign me up again, he got the go ahead and all was fine. I used the same email and phone number signing up again. 

I was again told sky go would work immediately. 

When I went to sign up to my sky and sky go it flagged I already had an account so I logged in, there was absolutely no info there aside from my old documents. 

I called sky customer care and the agent was absolutely terrible, he would not listen to my issue just kept telling me I absolutely cannot watch sky go while waiting for my puck to arrive that it will not work until I get my puck. I tried 20 times to explain that that's not my only issue that my account does not have my new info etc but he continued to tell me to just log in and track my puck...even though my whole problem is that I obviously can't track it due to my account not having any info of the current membership

Drove back in to the sky rep today in local shopping center who was helpful and could understand my issue, 

We tried to sign up to my sky using a different email but it wouldn't allow me to link my account. 

I dont think I have it in me to ring customer care again and get the same situation with a rep not listening to my problem. I'd rather just cancel than go through that painful phone call again

Can anyone here help me with this situation because I now have 3 my sky accounts using 3 different emails but none of them have any of my current membership details (it won't allow me to add my current account number/phone number etc to the new account I set up today with the sky rep he couldn't figure it out himself) 

Thank you. 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Major account issue no-one can seem to solve

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

A Sky rep in a shop or wherever they were are there to sell Sky as issues like this will be beyond their scope.

Has your puck arrived yet and have it been installed if you do have it ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion