Discussion topic: Legoland tickets

This message was authored by Parishtn This message was authored by: Parishtn

Legoland tickets

I have just logged on to book legoland tickets but the offer has gone? Ive gone ti book them several times but needed to check dates so i know the offer was valid until the 10th may. Where can i find it now? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Legoland tickets

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

FYI the T&Cs of the offer were:

You can apply for a reward at any time between 03/04/2024 and 23:59:00 on 03/05/2024(or until the supply of codes is exhausted) (the "promotional period"). No entries will be accepted after 23:59:00 on 3 May 2024 (“the Closing Date”).

So that explains why it was removed last week as the offer expired on 3rd May 2024. 

Typically what usually happens with offers like this is the codes are valid for longer than the entry period, so usually providing you have claimed your code prior to the offer ending you have a bit longer to redeem it. For this particular offer Legoland allow you until the May 10, 2024 at 11:55pm to book tickets using the Sky VIP code, and the tickets can be booked for anytime up to 3rd November 2024 (although Legoland have a certain number of Sky VIP discounted tickets they will allow to be booked on each day).

As mentioned when you claim an offer it will also email you the details, so for anyone who redeemed the offer but didn't book the tickets before it was removed from Sky VIP, check your emails for your code and you still have the enxt few days to book your discounted tickets.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Parishtn 

It might be worth emailing the ticketing team to ask them if the offer is still running or has finished, this is their email address - support @ skyticketit.com (no spaces

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Parishtn
Topic Author

Thank you, I've called them since posting and they said a lot of people are having the same problem but they won't have an update for 48hrs. Bummer as we wanted to go Monday! Hopefully gets sorted before then 

This message was authored by Rgs1584 This message was authored by: Rgs1584

I managed to find a work around via the email they sent about the offers 

Parishtn
Topic Author

would you mind sharing please?

This message was authored by Bradley14 This message was authored by: Bradley14

Have you had any luck as ours is the same the link and code have disappeared 

This message was authored by carol+littlewood This message was authored by: carol+littlewood

Legoland vip

i have just tried to book tickets for legoland and where is the link on the app. The offer is on till the 10th May
This message was authored by Christopher20 This message was authored by: Christopher20

Lost my legoland voucher anybody got any codes I could use thanks

Went to use my legoland voucher code and it's disappeared can anyone help 

This message was authored by Rgs1584 This message was authored by: Rgs1584

When me and my wife was planning it we went through the process of getting the tickets without confirm which was a few days ago which gave us a redeem code which I just copied and paste into the voucher section when booking through Lego lands site

This message was authored by Rsouth This message was authored by: Rsouth

Has the Legoland £17.50 offer ended? I cant find the link on my VIP?

Has the Legoland £17.50 offer ended? I cant find the link on my VIP?

This message was authored by Danielle70 This message was authored by: Danielle70

Hi I have tried to book the legoland tickets and the code on my sky has disappeared. Not sure if its the same code for everyone. Does anyone have the code I can use please or where can I find the code ?

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

If you claimed the offered before it was removed from the Sky VIP app the details would have been sent to you via email.

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Lynne31 This message was authored by: Lynne31

I emailed yesterday as the 48 hours had passed. The email was returned saying had to go to online help. Nightmare. Anyone successful yet in getting contact or the tickets? Thank you

This message was authored by Lynne31 This message was authored by: Lynne31

I just messaged on Facebook...Insant reply. Offer withdrawn.....can be at any time 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

FYI the T&Cs of the offer were:

You can apply for a reward at any time between 03/04/2024 and 23:59:00 on 03/05/2024(or until the supply of codes is exhausted) (the "promotional period"). No entries will be accepted after 23:59:00 on 3 May 2024 (“the Closing Date”).

So that explains why it was removed last week as the offer expired on 3rd May 2024. 

Typically what usually happens with offers like this is the codes are valid for longer than the entry period, so usually providing you have claimed your code prior to the offer ending you have a bit longer to redeem it. For this particular offer Legoland allow you until the May 10, 2024 at 11:55pm to book tickets using the Sky VIP code, and the tickets can be booked for anytime up to 3rd November 2024 (although Legoland have a certain number of Sky VIP discounted tickets they will allow to be booked on each day).

As mentioned when you claim an offer it will also email you the details, so for anyone who redeemed the offer but didn't book the tickets before it was removed from Sky VIP, check your emails for your code and you still have the enxt few days to book your discounted tickets.

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion